We will be in Copenhagen for 5 nights in May - my 60th birthday. We will spend my birthday cycling in Copenhagen during the day and in Tivoli Gardens afterwards. Can anyone suggest a special place in Tivoli Gardens for my birthday dinner? Especially someplace that focuses on Danish/Nordic cuisine?
Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 2 Family trip to France with kids
- 3 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 4 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 7 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 8 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 11 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 12 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 13 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 A week in spain
- 16 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 21 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 22 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 25 Transposed names on TGV tickets