We will be in Copenhagen for 5 nights in May - my 60th birthday. We will spend my birthday cycling in Copenhagen during the day and in Tivoli Gardens afterwards. Can anyone suggest a special place in Tivoli Gardens for my birthday dinner? Especially someplace that focuses on Danish/Nordic cuisine?
Tivoli Gardens - any special place for birthday dinner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 2 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 3 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 4 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 5 Paris: Best Bistros
- 6 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 7 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 8 Athens and which islands?
- 9 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 10 Eleanor's Pages
- 11 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 12 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 13 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 14 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 15 Help with Lucerne in April
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Car rental at Athens airport
- 18 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 19 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 20 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 21 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 22 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 23 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car