I have a 5-6 days trip planned in Switzerland in the first week of October with my husband. We will be flying in and out of Geneva. I have finalized the last 2 days to be spent in Montreux so its closer to Geneva airport.
For the other 3 days, I am confused between Lucerne or jungfraujoch (Wengen, Lauterbrunnen) region as base - this can be decided if I zero in on the peaks I want to go!
What is a MUST MUST VISIT among Mt. Titlis - Mt. Pilatus - Jungrau - Mt. Schilthorn - maybe only 1 or max. 2 out of these? If I finalize these, I may be able to chose my base area too. I am reading mixed reviews on what's the must see! And I want to do one or two best out of these, not all due to time limitations.
Where can I find great snow out of these - coz that would be a fascination for me!
I am inclined towards Jungrau, but Mt. Titlis seems so popular with its cable car etc. I dont want skipping that and then people making me feel how could I do a Swiss trip without Titlis!!!
Also, please suggest any good and not too expensive hotels in these regions. Additionally, which rail pass should I buy for my entire trip? I will be doing Golden Pass from Lucerne to Montreux.
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 ¶¶수서안마『o1o 9875 2236』수서역안마 ¶¶민실장 수서안마시술소
- 3 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 International Flight Question
- 6 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 11 Back from Paris
- 12 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July
Titlis vs. Pilatus vs. Jungraujoch vs. Schilthorn?? Confused