Working abroad and can't go home for Christmas. Also I am so sick of being a foriegner. The Spaniards are great people but I am missing my buddies from home. If anyone out there is working outside the US and can't go home for Christmas, please share ideas on what you would do in Madrid, Spain if you had 30 euros to your name and a ton of work to complete (so just forget the weekend stay in a hostal in Barcelona/Valenica idea, there is not enough money or time). I earn a Spanish salary not a luxurious UK or American salary but I still feel luck to have a salary no matter how small.
Tired of being a Foriegner
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 3 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 4 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 One more last question on Bayeux
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 9 Spain - Andalucia
- 10 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 13 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 14 Trip around Spain
- 15 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 19 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 20 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 21 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 22 Medieval Tallinn
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested