Working abroad and can't go home for Christmas. Also I am so sick of being a foriegner. The Spaniards are great people but I am missing my buddies from home. If anyone out there is working outside the US and can't go home for Christmas, please share ideas on what you would do in Madrid, Spain if you had 30 euros to your name and a ton of work to complete (so just forget the weekend stay in a hostal in Barcelona/Valenica idea, there is not enough money or time). I earn a Spanish salary not a luxurious UK or American salary but I still feel luck to have a salary no matter how small.
Tired of being a Foriegner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall or Paris?
- 2 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 3 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 4 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 5 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 8 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 9 spain
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 2 Days in Rome
- 13 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 14 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 15 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 2 full days in Paris
- 21 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 22 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 23 Help with Madrid Location
- 24 Venice, just arrived
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?