Working abroad and can't go home for Christmas. Also I am so sick of being a foriegner. The Spaniards are great people but I am missing my buddies from home. If anyone out there is working outside the US and can't go home for Christmas, please share ideas on what you would do in Madrid, Spain if you had 30 euros to your name and a ton of work to complete (so just forget the weekend stay in a hostal in Barcelona/Valenica idea, there is not enough money or time). I earn a Spanish salary not a luxurious UK or American salary but I still feel luck to have a salary no matter how small.
Tired of being a Foriegner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 5 Matisse at Tate
- 6 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 9 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 10 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 14 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 15 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 16 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 17 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 18 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 19 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 20 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 23 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?