Working abroad and can't go home for Christmas. Also I am so sick of being a foriegner. The Spaniards are great people but I am missing my buddies from home. If anyone out there is working outside the US and can't go home for Christmas, please share ideas on what you would do in Madrid, Spain if you had 30 euros to your name and a ton of work to complete (so just forget the weekend stay in a hostal in Barcelona/Valenica idea, there is not enough money or time). I earn a Spanish salary not a luxurious UK or American salary but I still feel luck to have a salary no matter how small.
Tired of being a Foriegner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 2 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 5 Spain tips beyond safety
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 9 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 10 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 11 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 12 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 15 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 16 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 17 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 18 german rail ticket question
- 19 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Prague flea markets
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 25 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia