Working abroad and can't go home for Christmas. Also I am so sick of being a foriegner. The Spaniards are great people but I am missing my buddies from home. If anyone out there is working outside the US and can't go home for Christmas, please share ideas on what you would do in Madrid, Spain if you had 30 euros to your name and a ton of work to complete (so just forget the weekend stay in a hostal in Barcelona/Valenica idea, there is not enough money or time). I earn a Spanish salary not a luxurious UK or American salary but I still feel luck to have a salary no matter how small.
Tired of being a Foriegner
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 2 Granada
- 3 caroline_venezia
- 4 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 5 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 6 5 Observations About Paris
- 7 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 Lake Como transportation questions
- 10 Cylades Island Hopping
- 11 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 12 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 13 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 14 history museums or locations
- 15 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 18 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 19 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 20 Good times in Munich, the city
- 21 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 22 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Northern Italy Itinerary Help