Hello I am travelling to Milan and I have one and half days to spend in Milan. I reach Milan at 15.30 in the afternoon on a Friday and have until Sunday morning then I have to take a flight back at 10.00 AM. On Friday afternoon, I plan to go around Milan, on Saturday I would like to take the scenic route from Tirano to Chur and back. Can I do this one day. It is OK, if I do not take the Bernia express. I am wondering if I take a normal train from Tirano to Chur and back, can I make it in a day. To save time, I can go late evening to Tirano and stay over there and take the early morning train to Chur and back. Can this be done. Please advice.
Tirano to CHUR Round Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Venice hotel selection
- 3 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 4 May trip to the islands
- 5 Where to stay in Rome
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 10 Augsburg with kids
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 14 Three days in Spain
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 18 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken