Hello I am travelling to Milan and I have one and half days to spend in Milan. I reach Milan at 15.30 in the afternoon on a Friday and have until Sunday morning then I have to take a flight back at 10.00 AM. On Friday afternoon, I plan to go around Milan, on Saturday I would like to take the scenic route from Tirano to Chur and back. Can I do this one day. It is OK, if I do not take the Bernia express. I am wondering if I take a normal train from Tirano to Chur and back, can I make it in a day. To save time, I can go late evening to Tirano and stay over there and take the early morning train to Chur and back. Can this be done. Please advice.
Tirano to CHUR Round Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 2 Short Trip to Iceland - Lake Myvatn or Jokulsarlon?
- 3 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 4 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 5 Just starting to ponder a family trip to Iceland...
- 6 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 7 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 8 SIM card for eastern europe
- 9 Foie gras, redux
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 12 Southern France
- 13 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?
- 14 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 15 italy
- 16 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 17 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 18 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 21 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 22 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 What to wear
- 25 What still confounds you about travel?