Hello I am travelling to Milan and I have one and half days to spend in Milan. I reach Milan at 15.30 in the afternoon on a Friday and have until Sunday morning then I have to take a flight back at 10.00 AM. On Friday afternoon, I plan to go around Milan, on Saturday I would like to take the scenic route from Tirano to Chur and back. Can I do this one day. It is OK, if I do not take the Bernia express. I am wondering if I take a normal train from Tirano to Chur and back, can I make it in a day. To save time, I can go late evening to Tirano and stay over there and take the early morning train to Chur and back. Can this be done. Please advice.
Tirano to CHUR Round Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dresden or Leipzig
- 2 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 3 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 4 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 5 20 days in Germany
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 8 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 11 Rome---August and September
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 South of France November Trip Report
- 21 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?