Hello I am travelling to Milan and I have one and half days to spend in Milan. I reach Milan at 15.30 in the afternoon on a Friday and have until Sunday morning then I have to take a flight back at 10.00 AM. On Friday afternoon, I plan to go around Milan, on Saturday I would like to take the scenic route from Tirano to Chur and back. Can I do this one day. It is OK, if I do not take the Bernia express. I am wondering if I take a normal train from Tirano to Chur and back, can I make it in a day. To save time, I can go late evening to Tirano and stay over there and take the early morning train to Chur and back. Can this be done. Please advice.
Tirano to CHUR Round Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 2 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 5 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 6 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 9 Italy dolomites
- 10 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 11 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 12 Scuol, Switzerland
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 16 5 Observations About Paris
- 17 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 18 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 24 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 25 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions