Hello I am travelling to Milan and I have one and half days to spend in Milan. I reach Milan at 15.30 in the afternoon on a Friday and have until Sunday morning then I have to take a flight back at 10.00 AM. On Friday afternoon, I plan to go around Milan, on Saturday I would like to take the scenic route from Tirano to Chur and back. Can I do this one day. It is OK, if I do not take the Bernia express. I am wondering if I take a normal train from Tirano to Chur and back, can I make it in a day. To save time, I can go late evening to Tirano and stay over there and take the early morning train to Chur and back. Can this be done. Please advice.
Tirano to CHUR Round Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 2 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 3 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 4 Bike touring in France
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 7 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 8 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 9 hire a car or public transport
- 10 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 11 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 12 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 13 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 14 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Renting Gites through the Gites-de-France web site
- 17 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 20 Provence, near Nice
- 21 Paris first then where?
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 24 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!