Hello I am travelling to Milan and I have one and half days to spend in Milan. I reach Milan at 15.30 in the afternoon on a Friday and have until Sunday morning then I have to take a flight back at 10.00 AM. On Friday afternoon, I plan to go around Milan, on Saturday I would like to take the scenic route from Tirano to Chur and back. Can I do this one day. It is OK, if I do not take the Bernia express. I am wondering if I take a normal train from Tirano to Chur and back, can I make it in a day. To save time, I can go late evening to Tirano and stay over there and take the early morning train to Chur and back. Can this be done. Please advice.
Tirano to CHUR Round Trip
View all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 4 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Public transport from Ostuni
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Prague - must see
- 10 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 11 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 12 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 13 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 14 Internet in Vienna, Budapest, Krakow and Prague
- 15 is train travel okay between prague to vienna
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 19 One more last question on Bayeux
- 20 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 21 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 22 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 23 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 24 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia