Hello I am travelling to Milan and I have one and half days to spend in Milan. I reach Milan at 15.30 in the afternoon on a Friday and have until Sunday morning then I have to take a flight back at 10.00 AM. On Friday afternoon, I plan to go around Milan, on Saturday I would like to take the scenic route from Tirano to Chur and back. Can I do this one day. It is OK, if I do not take the Bernia express. I am wondering if I take a normal train from Tirano to Chur and back, can I make it in a day. To save time, I can go late evening to Tirano and stay over there and take the early morning train to Chur and back. Can this be done. Please advice.
Tirano to CHUR Round Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 2 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 3 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 4 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 5 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 6 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 10 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 13 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 14 Augsburg with kids
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 He said , she said
- 17 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 18 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 21 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 24 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 25 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival