I have started the slow laborious process of getting some of my photos online from my recent trip. I spent 5 nights in Holland and 4 nights in Paris, this thread is just about the Holland part... the actual trip report will be appended as I go along as well. I just got home Monday night...
Right this second there are only five online below, and I will pick at this photo set in the coming days. Five doesn't seem like much but I promise you this is a riot of color! By the time I am done there will be well more than five photos.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 2 1st Time in Europe
- 3 Trips to include in Paris/Amsterdam visit
- 4 Spending money
- 5 Destination wedding venue suggestions Tuscany or No Italy
- 6 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 7 Berlin or Budapest?
- 8 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 9 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 10 Itinerary recommendation (Germany, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland)
- 11 September in Switzerland
- 12 Palace of the Popes
- 13 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 14 Traveling alone to France, Netherlands and Germany!
- 15 Italy-Switz family of 6: June 2015
- 16 buying Eruos in advance
- 17 Shopping in Paris
- 18 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 19 Spain and Beyond - Part Three
- 20 Who has used their iPad and sim card?
- 21 October too late for the Italian lakes?
- 22 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 23 Greece to Italy by Ferry, Pros and Cons
- 24 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
- 25 Provence planning