We're are planning a trip this fall to Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Hallstatt, Lake Bled, Rovinj, Motovun and Pula. Would we be better off taking trains, buses, or renting a car for 4 adults? Would you recommend flying out of Pula, Trieste or Ljubljana? Any ideas are appreciated.
Tips traveling Prague to Hallstatt to Lake Bled to Rovinj and Motovun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 2 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 3 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 4 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 5 Majorca - where to stay?
- 6 Basel - Day Trip
- 7 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 8 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 9 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 10 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 11 Spending money in Italy?
- 12 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 13 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 14 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 15 How to make this adventure work?
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag