We're are planning a trip this fall to Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Hallstatt, Lake Bled, Rovinj, Motovun and Pula. Would we be better off taking trains, buses, or renting a car for 4 adults? Would you recommend flying out of Pula, Trieste or Ljubljana? Any ideas are appreciated.
Tips traveling Prague to Hallstatt to Lake Bled to Rovinj and Motovun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast in May
- 2 Paris winter sales
- 3 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 4 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 5 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 6 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 11 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 12 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 13 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 14 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 15 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 16 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 17 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 18 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 22 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 23 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 24 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 25 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please