We're are planning a trip this fall to Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Hallstatt, Lake Bled, Rovinj, Motovun and Pula. Would we be better off taking trains, buses, or renting a car for 4 adults? Would you recommend flying out of Pula, Trieste or Ljubljana? Any ideas are appreciated.
Tips traveling Prague to Hallstatt to Lake Bled to Rovinj and Motovun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 12 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 16 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 17 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 20 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 21 Nice Video about Poland
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 24 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 25 France/Italy Itinerary Check