We're are planning a trip this fall to Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Hallstatt, Lake Bled, Rovinj, Motovun and Pula. Would we be better off taking trains, buses, or renting a car for 4 adults? Would you recommend flying out of Pula, Trieste or Ljubljana? Any ideas are appreciated.
Tips traveling Prague to Hallstatt to Lake Bled to Rovinj and Motovun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 2 100 years of French gratitude
- 3 London for Free
- 4 ITALO trains need help
- 5 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 6 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 7 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 8 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 9 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 10 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 13 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 16 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 17 Cornwall or Paris?
- 18 Madrid: City Views
- 19 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 20 Amalfi Coast in October
- 21 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 22 Terrorism in Europe
- 23 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 24 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 25 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013