We're are planning a trip this fall to Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Hallstatt, Lake Bled, Rovinj, Motovun and Pula. Would we be better off taking trains, buses, or renting a car for 4 adults? Would you recommend flying out of Pula, Trieste or Ljubljana? Any ideas are appreciated.
Tips traveling Prague to Hallstatt to Lake Bled to Rovinj and Motovun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 2 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 3 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 7 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 8 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 9 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 10 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 11 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 12 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 13 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 14 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 15 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 16 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 17 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 18 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 19 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 20 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 21 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 22 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 23 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 24 Hotels in old Rome
- 25 Car rental at Athens airport