We're are planning a trip this fall to Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Hallstatt, Lake Bled, Rovinj, Motovun and Pula. Would we be better off taking trains, buses, or renting a car for 4 adults? Would you recommend flying out of Pula, Trieste or Ljubljana? Any ideas are appreciated.
Tips traveling Prague to Hallstatt to Lake Bled to Rovinj and Motovun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 5 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Naxos in May
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Belfast to Scotland help
- 14 20 days in Germany
- 15 France, Italy and Greec
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Portugal Alentejo's cante
- 21 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 22 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 23 help regarding removal firm in london
- 24 Dresden or Leipzig
- 25 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland