We're are planning a trip this fall to Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Hallstatt, Lake Bled, Rovinj, Motovun and Pula. Would we be better off taking trains, buses, or renting a car for 4 adults? Would you recommend flying out of Pula, Trieste or Ljubljana? Any ideas are appreciated.
Tips traveling Prague to Hallstatt to Lake Bled to Rovinj and Motovun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 8 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 9 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 10 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 11 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 12 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 16 France in December 2014
- 17 Europe Itinerary
- 18 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 23 We have no idea where to go!
- 24 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 25 Portugal 15 day Itinerary Help