We're are planning a trip this fall to Prague, Cesky Krumlov, Hallstatt, Lake Bled, Rovinj, Motovun and Pula. Would we be better off taking trains, buses, or renting a car for 4 adults? Would you recommend flying out of Pula, Trieste or Ljubljana? Any ideas are appreciated.
Tips traveling Prague to Hallstatt to Lake Bled to Rovinj and Motovun
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 4 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 5 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 6 Weekend in Norfolk
- 7 Winter in Paris
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 9 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 10 Bregenz or Lindau
- 11 I need some big advice!
- 12 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 13 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 16 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 17 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 22 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 23 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 24 Best beach town in Italy?
- 25 Italy and Croatia