We've decided to do a topa tour with Gianluca when we visit Venice mid-June and have already emailed him. I know that several of you have done similar tours, Peter_S_Aus had spoken about it in a recent thread. Am looking for tips from you about an interesting route, anything particular to see or avoid, any dos/don'ts? Thanks in advance
Tips re. topa tours - calling Peter_S_Aus and others!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 2 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 3 Spanish Music
- 4 Arles as a base?
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 7 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 8 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 9 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 10 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 11 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 12 A Week in Spain
- 13 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 14 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 18 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 19 Rocamaxour
- 20 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 21 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 22 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 23 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 24 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 25 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April