I am new to London and Paris.
I plan to buy a one way ticket from London to Paris, via Eurostar train.
I will be bringing along my luggage ( just 1 x 24" luggage + 1 X handcarry bag/luggage).
Please advise if there is anything which I should take note?
I am clueless if there is a checked in section at Eurostar train? Or I have to always keep an eye on my belonging and luggages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is your favorite travel app?
- 2 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 3 Venice - a day open
- 4 Lake Maggiore
- 5 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 6 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 7 Couple of days on the coast in Andalucia
- 8 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 9 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 10 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 11 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 12 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Italy train question
- 15 Walking in Hamburg
- 16 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 17 Perugia and Rome by train and bus
- 18 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 19 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 20 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 21 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 22 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 23 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 24 Norway Fjords
- 25 Possible itinerary - thoughts?