I am new to London and Paris.
I plan to buy a one way ticket from London to Paris, via Eurostar train.
I will be bringing along my luggage ( just 1 x 24" luggage + 1 X handcarry bag/luggage).
Please advise if there is anything which I should take note?
I am clueless if there is a checked in section at Eurostar train? Or I have to always keep an eye on my belonging and luggages?
tips or guide for travel alone from london to paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in turkey
- 2 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 Itinerary Help!
- 7 UK for 12 days !
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 12 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 tour guides in rome
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 19 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 poland to switzerland
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 25 People acting out Paris Metro Names