I am new to London and Paris.
I plan to buy a one way ticket from London to Paris, via Eurostar train.
I will be bringing along my luggage ( just 1 x 24" luggage + 1 X handcarry bag/luggage).
Please advise if there is anything which I should take note?
I am clueless if there is a checked in section at Eurostar train? Or I have to always keep an eye on my belonging and luggages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 2 선릉안마유명한곳 010.4373.1910 チ남궁실장 チ
- 3 선릉안마좋은곳 010.4373.1910 チ남궁실장
- 4 선릉안마추천 010.4373.1910 チ남궁실장
- 5 Cornwall UK
- 6 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 7 Corsica
- 8 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 9 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 10 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 11 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 12 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 13 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 20 6 days in Croatia
- 21 Train tickets in Italy?
- 22 Getting around Lisbon
- 23 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 24 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 25 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June