I am new to London and Paris.
I plan to buy a one way ticket from London to Paris, via Eurostar train.
I will be bringing along my luggage ( just 1 x 24" luggage + 1 X handcarry bag/luggage).
Please advise if there is anything which I should take note?
I am clueless if there is a checked in section at Eurostar train? Or I have to always keep an eye on my belonging and luggages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 2 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 3 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 4 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 5 What type of visa is right for me?
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 8 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 9 RHK's Fall escape
- 10 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 11 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 14 Christmas Eve
- 15 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 16 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 17 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Glassblowing in Prague
- 20 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 21 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 22 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 23 a loss about Paris
- 24 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania