I am new to London and Paris.
I plan to buy a one way ticket from London to Paris, via Eurostar train.
I will be bringing along my luggage ( just 1 x 24" luggage + 1 X handcarry bag/luggage).
Please advise if there is anything which I should take note?
I am clueless if there is a checked in section at Eurostar train? Or I have to always keep an eye on my belonging and luggages?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 3 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 4 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 5 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 6 Amalfi coast
- 7 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 8 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 12 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 13 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 14 Beaches in Southern France
- 15 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 16 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 17 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 18 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 French lavender and cottages
- 21 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 22 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 23 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 24 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 25 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?