I am new to London and Paris.
I plan to buy a one way ticket from London to Paris, via Eurostar train.
I will be bringing along my luggage ( just 1 x 24" luggage + 1 X handcarry bag/luggage).
Please advise if there is anything which I should take note?
I am clueless if there is a checked in section at Eurostar train? Or I have to always keep an eye on my belonging and luggages?
tips or guide for travel alone from london to paris
- 1 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 2 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 3 which cities in umbria to visit
- 4 Paris in August with family
- 5 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 6 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 7 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 8 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 9 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Schengen Visa while changing jobs?
- 12 Hallwag maps
- 13 From Toulouse train station to Toulouse Airport
- 14 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 15 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 16 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 17 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 18 Chip & Pin Only
- 19 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 22 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1