My friend and I are thinking of flying into Shannon from London and then flying out of an airport in the Southwest. What would be the best airport to fly out of if we are ending our trip around Killarney? I thought it might be too tricky driving near Cork, as we are quite nervous about the driving...any other suggestions?
Tips on West/Southwest Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 2 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 3 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 4 Grad Schools in London?
- 5 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 6 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 7 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 8 Florence Opera
- 9 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 10 Latest Itinerary
- 11 Day trips from Bologna
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 14 spain
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 17 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 18 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 19 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 20 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 21 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 22 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)