DH and I will be renting a car for the first time in Europe . Plan is to rent in Oxford and use it in the Cotswolds for four days , return it in Oxford and carry on by train to London . Appreciate any tips .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 2 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 3 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 4 Small town near Grenada?
- 5 Rome Rental Car
- 6 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 7 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 8 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 9 20 free days of Europe
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 12 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 13 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 14 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 15 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 16 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 17 Berlin restaurant recs
- 18 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 23 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 24 3 days to spend in europe
- 25 Slovakia day trip