DH and I will be renting a car for the first time in Europe . Plan is to rent in Oxford and use it in the Cotswolds for four days , return it in Oxford and carry on by train to London . Appreciate any tips .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 2 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 3 Loire Valley itinerary
- 4 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 5 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 9 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 10 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 13 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 14 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 15 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 16 Currency
- 17 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 18 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 Breakfast: London
- 21 Montpellier to Arles
- 22 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 23 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 24 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 25 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.