I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Safety concerns?
- 4 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 6 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 7 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 10 Morning in paris
- 11 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 12 Advices about our itiniary
- 13 Balkans Itinerary
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 16 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 19 Why Not Helsinki?
- 20 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Places to visit staying in Como
- 23 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 24 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 25 Mona Lisait Returns