I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 3 Itinerary Help
- 4 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 12 days in Austria
- 7 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 8 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 9 European Championship
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 12 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 13 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 14 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 15 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 16 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 17 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Italy by car
- 20 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 21 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 22 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 23 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 24 Ireland in October?
- 25 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona