I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 2 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 Path of the gods.
- 5 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 6 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 11 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 12 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 13 Santorini
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 16 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 21 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 22 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 23 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 24 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 25 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions