I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Tips in London and Paris
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 6 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 9 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 19 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Travel by train or bus
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Cyprus in December
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia