I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4us.com/mengenix-testo-rampage/
- 2 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 5 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 6 Train travel
- 7 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 8 B&Bs in Ireland
- 9 travel fan 220v?
- 10 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 11 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 12 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 13 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 14 Guide in Russia
- 15 WWI Battlefields
- 16 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 17 Visiting Zurich
- 18 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 19 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 22 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 23 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 24 Zadar or Sibenik
- 25 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?