I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 2 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 3 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 4 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 Belgium advice
- 7 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 8 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 9 Amalfi or Positano
- 10 Rome to Positano
- 11 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 12 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 13 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 14 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 15 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 16 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 17 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 18 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 19 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 20 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 21 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 22 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 23 Public Transport information App/Website
- 24 Rome to Portofino -
- 25 Portugal. & Southern Spain