I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Tips in London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Paris in black and white
- 6 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 7 Rose Petals and Reflections
- 8 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 11 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 12 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 13 Need help with itinerary
- 14 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 15 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 16 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 17 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 18 Grad Schools in London?
- 19 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 20 Cotswolds first time
- 21 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 24 Ireland or Scotland
- 25 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?