I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 I am a.tall foodie
- 3 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 4 Portugal and Spain
- 5 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 6 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 7 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 8 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 9 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 10 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 11 FAST transport from JFK to
- 12 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 13 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 14 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 15 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 16 Italy in August with kids
- 17 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 18 Itenerary Opinion
- 19 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 20 A road trip to Florence
- 21 Healthy eating in Rome
- 22 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 23 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 24 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 25 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament