I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U>S:A : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Trip to Switzerland
- 3 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 4 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 5 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 6 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 7 Rome hotel
- 8 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 9 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 3 nights in Madrid
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Seville to Cordoba
- 14 London Hotel - Different Request
- 15 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 16 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 17 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 18 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 19 London 6 day itinerary
- 20 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 23 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 24 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 25 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont