I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Tips in London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 3 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 4 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 5 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 6 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 12 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 13 22 year olds in Europe
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Granada
- 16 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 17 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 18 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 19 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 20 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 21 Coffee in Naples
- 22 A Sardinia trip report
- 23 First time Ireland trip
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice