I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in 3 days
- 2 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 3 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 4 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 5 Segovia Hotel
- 6 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 7 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 8 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 11 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 16 Spain in February or March
- 17 Exploring Tusany
- 18 Experienced Paris-philes: what neighborhood do you prefer to stay in?
- 19 Is this too much? 10 days in Italy
- 20 Train/Subway Questions
- 21 honeymoon in italy and croatia
- 22 Car and Driver in Italy
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 25 No cars/taxis in Paris...at all....9/27