I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 3 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 4 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 Trip suggestion
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 18 International Flight Question
- 19 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 20 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 21 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 22 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 23 Luggage Storage
- 24 LIsbon
- 25 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?