I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Careful with AirB&B in Amsterdam
- 2 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 3 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 4 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 5 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 6 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 7 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 8 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 9 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 10 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 11 What area of Venice to stay?
- 12 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 13 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 14 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 15 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 16 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 17 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 18 A week in Le Marche
- 19 Brussels Restaurants
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 22 Paris and Corsica- hopefully a trip report!
- 23 Which Italy / London routing do you recommend?
- 24 Trip report-London, France, Belguim
- 25 A/C in Basel