I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Tips in London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please
- 2 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 3 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 4 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 9 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 12 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 13 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 My Google Maps
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 20 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 21 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 22 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 23 italy - france - germany
- 24 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 25 Planning Europe trip