I will be visiting London and Paris soon and plan to go on those free or very cheap walking tours. My question is, what´s the average tip should one give in such tours? I don´t want to be cheap but I am also travelling on a budget. So what amount would be considered reasonable but not be a burden on one´s daily budget?
Thank you so much.
Tips in London and Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 2 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 3 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 4 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 5 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 6 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 9 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 12 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 13 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 14 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 15 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 18 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 19 things in Rhonda
- 20 Southern Italy without a Car
- 21 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 24 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 25 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people