My mom, sister, and I will be visiting Rome for the first time this August. My mom just turned 60 -- this trip is for her -- and has some mobility issues, so the smoother the trip goes, the better (though there's no preparing for everything!).
We look forward to visiting all the sites Rome is famous for, and I'm hoping you could give me tips on when to go, where to buy tickets... all tidbits of information welcome! Our itinerary includes:
St. Mary of Peace
We're planning to stay in the Campo dei Fiori area, so most of these places should be within walking distance.
Many thanks for your help and expertise! I really do appreciate your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One July night in Verona - help!
- 2 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 3 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 4 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 5 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 9 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 10 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 11 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 12 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 13 16 days in France and Italy
- 14 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 15 Cappadocia in June
- 16 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 17 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 20 Car insurance in Iceland
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 24 Scotland - We're Here!
- 25 Italy with my Teen daughters