My mom, sister, and I will be visiting Rome for the first time this August. My mom just turned 60 -- this trip is for her -- and has some mobility issues, so the smoother the trip goes, the better (though there's no preparing for everything!).
We look forward to visiting all the sites Rome is famous for, and I'm hoping you could give me tips on when to go, where to buy tickets... all tidbits of information welcome! Our itinerary includes:
St. Mary of Peace
We're planning to stay in the Campo dei Fiori area, so most of these places should be within walking distance.
Many thanks for your help and expertise! I really do appreciate your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon