My mom, sister, and I will be visiting Rome for the first time this August. My mom just turned 60 -- this trip is for her -- and has some mobility issues, so the smoother the trip goes, the better (though there's no preparing for everything!).
We look forward to visiting all the sites Rome is famous for, and I'm hoping you could give me tips on when to go, where to buy tickets... all tidbits of information welcome! Our itinerary includes:
St. Mary of Peace
We're planning to stay in the Campo dei Fiori area, so most of these places should be within walking distance.
Many thanks for your help and expertise! I really do appreciate your feedback.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cornwall Advice
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 4 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 5 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 6 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 7 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 8 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 9 Andalucia itinerary help
- 10 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 11 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Nafplio to Hydra
- 14 Via del Sale, Italy
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe