We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 2 Munich, Germany
- 3 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 4 Amalfi or Positano
- 5 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 6 Rome for a week
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 9 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 10 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 13 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 14 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 17 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 18 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 19 Holiday in Europe
- 20 Hostel Advice
- 21 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 22 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 23 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 24 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 25 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels