We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Tips for Tarragona travel with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport Delays
- 2 Secure parking in Tarifa, Spain
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 5 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 6 Cotswolds village base
- 7 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 8 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 9 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 10 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 11 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 14 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 15 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 16 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 17 Netherlands Delta Works
- 18 Southern Italy without a Car
- 19 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 22 Hotel in Rome?
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Visit to Bath and London england
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!