We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 2 Amalfi coast
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 5 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 8 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 11 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 12 Rome Rental Car
- 13 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 14 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 15 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 16 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 17 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 20 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 21 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 22 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 23 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 24 5 Days in Corsica
- 25 Switzerland and Northern Italy