We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Tips for Tarragona travel with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 4 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 5 Foie gras, redux
- 6 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 7 Dublin Tour Companies
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Day trips from Seville
- 10 Oktoberfest reservations
- 11 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 12 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 13 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 14 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions
- 15 Completely off the beaten track on the Petite Ceinture
- 16 Southern France
- 17 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 20 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 Train to Airport in Venice
- 25 Golfing in Ireland