We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Tips for Tarragona travel with kids
- 1 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 2 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 5 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 6 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 7 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 10 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 11 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 12 London at Xmas
- 13 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 16 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 17 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 18 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 19 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 20 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 21 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 22 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 23 Normandy on our own?
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 25 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist