We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 2 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 3 Itinerary Check-In
- 4 Speeding fines
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 6 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 7 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 8 Italy in June/July
- 9 November Eastern Europe Trip
- 10 London
- 11 Gare du Lyon to CDG Airport
- 12 My Topic Titlelast minute stupid question
- 13 Travel guide paris
- 14 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 15 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Touring Rome
- 18 Calling on all Alps hiking experts for some advice
- 19 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 20 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 21 Cornwall and Germany
- 22 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 23 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 24 Where can I find the best steak in London?
- 25 honeymoon eats and drinks