We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Tips for Tarragona travel with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Rome
- 2 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 3 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 4 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 5 Local Tour in Provence?
- 6 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 7 Ste Remy France
- 8 bath or york
- 9 car rental info
- 10 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 11 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 12 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 London tube
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium