We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 2 10 day Italy
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 5 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 8 Prague itinerary advice
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 11 Santorini lodging
- 12 Ireland
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Italian car factory tours
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 17 No Periods in British Written English!
- 18 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 21 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 24 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?