We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Assits: PANDA Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 PANDA 24*7
- 2 Assits: PANDA Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 PANDA 24*7
- 3 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 4 Need hotel in Athens
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Avoid Europcar!
- 7 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 8 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 9 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 10 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 11 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 12 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 13 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 14 Train / Calabria
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 18 Naples + Walking Tour
- 19 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 20 Paris for children
- 21 Madrid food advice needed
- 22 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 23 Couscous
- 24 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 25 IWM