We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Tips for Tarragona travel with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 3 rail pass
- 4 Scotland and northern England
- 5 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 8 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 9 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 10 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 11 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 12 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 13 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 14 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 15 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 16 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 20 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 21 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 22 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 23 Great restaurants in Italy
- 24 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 25 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?