We are a family from India planning to visit Spain in Early June with our 2 children (ages 10 and 14). We would like to spend 2 days in a nice boutique resort/B n B either in Tarragona or somewhere closeby to the town as I think the Roman ruins and beaches would be ideal for kids. Looking for suggestions from everyone on few places to stay at and places to visit of interest to kids. We would prefer if the resort/B n B is easily located near some form of public transport as we would be arriving from Barcelona by train/bus. Also pls suggest if travelling to Tarragona's sight-seeing spots and other scenic beaches would reqiure a car or is the public transport well-connected and frequent so that we don't need a car? Finally is Tarragona a small town and if we were to stay within Tarragona town itself, can one visit these places (amphitheatre, acqueduct, Balcon De Mediterrano, Monastry Pablo, Toy museum etc) by walking ?
Thanks in advance for all your tips and suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 4 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 10 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 11 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 12 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 13 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 14 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 15 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 16 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 17 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 20 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 21 Le Marche, Italy
- 22 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 23 Ballet Bolshoi
- 24 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 25 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary