I will be spending 4 days in Sofia, Bulgaria next week and am interested in ideas for sites. I understand that I should see the Rila monastery. Are there quaint towns nearby? Museums?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 Holiday in Austria
- 6 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 7 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 8 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 9 What one thing in Paris?
- 10 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 13 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 14 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 18 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 19 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 24 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 25 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS