I will be spending 4 days in Sofia, Bulgaria next week and am interested in ideas for sites. I understand that I should see the Rila monastery. Are there quaint towns nearby? Museums?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 3 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 4 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 5 Poland to Austria In December
- 6 Tracking the Weather
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 9 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 10 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 13 Globus Iberian Tour
- 14 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 15 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 16 base for Andalucia
- 17 Italy travel plan help
- 18 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Budapest Card
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 road trip through scotland
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!