We'll be spending a week in Slovenia in very early October. We will spend a couple of days in the big city, some time at Lake Bled and surrounding mountains, and a day or two around the coast (Piran?) and over to Trieste. Any other ideas for places to see? We expect to have a car for the week. How are driving conditions? Any suggestions for first-timers here? How's the weather then? Thanks......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.ibwpro.com/angele-cream
- 2 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 3 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 4 Lay over time
- 5 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 19 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 24 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh