We'll be spending a week in Slovenia in very early October. We will spend a couple of days in the big city, some time at Lake Bled and surrounding mountains, and a day or two around the coast (Piran?) and over to Trieste. Any other ideas for places to see? We expect to have a car for the week. How are driving conditions? Any suggestions for first-timers here? How's the weather then? Thanks......
Tips for rural Slovenia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily Suggetions
- 2 London hotel
- 3 Paris in April?
- 4 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 5 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 6 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Location of hotel in Rome
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 21 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid