We'll be spending a week in Slovenia in very early October. We will spend a couple of days in the big city, some time at Lake Bled and surrounding mountains, and a day or two around the coast (Piran?) and over to Trieste. Any other ideas for places to see? We expect to have a car for the week. How are driving conditions? Any suggestions for first-timers here? How's the weather then? Thanks......
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 4 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 5 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Munich, Germany
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 10 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 11 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 12 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 13 Touring Wales
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 16 First Time Europe Trip
- 17 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 18 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 19 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 20 St Andrews advice
- 21 3 nights in Tuscany
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 24 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 25 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary