We'll be spending a week in Slovenia in very early October. We will spend a couple of days in the big city, some time at Lake Bled and surrounding mountains, and a day or two around the coast (Piran?) and over to Trieste. Any other ideas for places to see? We expect to have a car for the week. How are driving conditions? Any suggestions for first-timers here? How's the weather then? Thanks......
Tips for rural Slovenia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 3 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 4 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 France,Spain,Italy
- 12 Schengen Visa Rules
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015