My husband and I are taking our 7 and 10 year old on a 13 day trip to Spain in June. We arrive in Barcelona (3 nights), take the fast train to Seville (3 nights), the train to Granada (3 nights) and then the train back up to Madrid (3 nights). We have an extra night and were wondering whether we have the allocation right (we'd prefer to spend our extra time on day trips to smaller cities) and which city (in the south?) would give us the best base for touring?
Tips for our Family's 13 day itinerary for Spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 2 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 5 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 6 London visit
- 7 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 8 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 13 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 14 No points in Paris .....
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 17 Pompeii train to Naples
- 18 Small group for Colosseum
- 19 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 20 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 21 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 22 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 23 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 24 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 25 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?