Hoping for a bit of advice on a trip to the French riviera. My wife and I are spending two weeks Côte d'Azur and Provence in July. We were looking at having 3 nights in Eze probably at Chateuau Chèvre D'or or Chateau Eze;
1. Has anyone stayed there? Would be interested to hear views on the trek up and down to Eze sur mer
2. Does it work as a decent base location for exploring eastern French riviera without a car?
3. Any idea how many taxis cost as we wouldn't have a car that week? E.g Eze > Monaco Do Uber run taxis around there?
4. Are there any other ways to get down from Eze to Eze sur mer easily? I've seen buses aren't very regular. Happy to walk down to get to the train station for day trips but if going out for dinner, would rather not be walking down.
Any advice appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 임팩트바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 Whathello Paris
- 3 Crete Holiday
- 4 Rome to Venice
- 5 Bordeaux to Nice
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 November in Rome
- 10 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 11 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 17 Christmas markets
- 18 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 19 PARIS
- 20 Germany or Sweden
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 23 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 24 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 25 Germany vs Sweden nightlife