Hoping for a bit of advice on a trip to the French riviera. My wife and I are spending two weeks Côte d'Azur and Provence in July. We were looking at having 3 nights in Eze probably at Chateuau Chèvre D'or or Chateau Eze;
1. Has anyone stayed there? Would be interested to hear views on the trek up and down to Eze sur mer
2. Does it work as a decent base location for exploring eastern French riviera without a car?
3. Any idea how many taxis cost as we wouldn't have a car that week? E.g Eze > Monaco Do Uber run taxis around there?
4. Are there any other ways to get down from Eze to Eze sur mer easily? I've seen buses aren't very regular. Happy to walk down to get to the train station for day trips but if going out for dinner, would rather not be walking down.
Any advice appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 2 파워볼시스템배팅 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 free international phone calls
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 8 France Study Abroad
- 9 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 10 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 Sicily Beach Resort
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 15 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 16 Two days in Rome
- 17 Classical Tour of Albania
- 18 First visit to London
- 19 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 20 Anniversary trip to France
- 21 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 22 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 23 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 24 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 25 London is it worth it?