We are planning a 2 week driving trip in France.
We would like to begin in Mont Saint Michel (we live in Luxembourg) and then head to some of the historical parts of Brittany. Which area should we consider as a base when trying to visit both these ?
We would then like to head to Il de Re, Bordeaux, Arcachon. If we could get recommendations for home bases in these parts as well, I would much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 SNCF - low price for summer
- 6 Trip in September
- 7 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 8 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 9 Light weight small converter?
- 10 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 11 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 Positano Surprise
- 14 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 15 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 16 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 17 Best of Norway
- 18 Escorted tours Norway
- 19 Munich Hotel Location
- 20 Small towns not too near Paris
- 21 Car rental help in Sicily
- 22 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Wake Up Mods
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!