We are planning a 2 week driving trip in France.
We would like to begin in Mont Saint Michel (we live in Luxembourg) and then head to some of the historical parts of Brittany. Which area should we consider as a base when trying to visit both these ?
We would then like to head to Il de Re, Bordeaux, Arcachon. If we could get recommendations for home bases in these parts as well, I would much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 γ선릉풀싸롱CLASS⊂1위HPγO1O 4444 9374 풀싸롱＠『강예빈실장』선릉야구장 선릉풀살
- 2 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 3 『강남역풀살롱』☆재방1위 강예빈∀№1↔O1O 4444 9374【강남풀살롱】예약
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 1 month in Europe
- 16 Paris hotels
- 17 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus