We are planning a 2 week driving trip in France.
We would like to begin in Mont Saint Michel (we live in Luxembourg) and then head to some of the historical parts of Brittany. Which area should we consider as a base when trying to visit both these ?
We would then like to head to Il de Re, Bordeaux, Arcachon. If we could get recommendations for home bases in these parts as well, I would much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rotterdam in 1923
- 2 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 3 What one thing in Paris?
- 4 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 5 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 6 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 7 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 10 Car rental leaving Rome
- 11 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 12 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 15 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 16 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Stroller in Europe
- 19 Xmas windows in London
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 22 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 23 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 24 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 25 Romance written with help from Fodorites