We are planning a 2 week driving trip in France.
We would like to begin in Mont Saint Michel (we live in Luxembourg) and then head to some of the historical parts of Brittany. Which area should we consider as a base when trying to visit both these ?
We would then like to head to Il de Re, Bordeaux, Arcachon. If we could get recommendations for home bases in these parts as well, I would much appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Driving in Italy?
- 6 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 7 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 8 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 9 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 10 Super Cover For Hertz
- 11 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 12 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 13 Baby Milk
- 14 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 15 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 16 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia