We are going to Europe Croatia actually next year 2012 in May. We are planning a driving trip starting from Dubrovnik and along the Adriatic Coast towards Split, Zadar and inland to Plitvice Lakes. We are eventually going to end up in Zagreb for a few days and then off to the eastern part of the country, to Vukovar, Dakovo, Osjek & Borovo. I was wondering if there are anyone out there who may have done a trip simular to what we are planning? What are the roads like? and If you planned your trip using google map how close are the directions and the milage given from one town to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Budapest & Prague
- 16 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station