We are going to Europe Croatia actually next year 2012 in May. We are planning a driving trip starting from Dubrovnik and along the Adriatic Coast towards Split, Zadar and inland to Plitvice Lakes. We are eventually going to end up in Zagreb for a few days and then off to the eastern part of the country, to Vukovar, Dakovo, Osjek & Borovo. I was wondering if there are anyone out there who may have done a trip simular to what we are planning? What are the roads like? and If you planned your trip using google map how close are the directions and the milage given from one town to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 2 Where to stay in Milos
- 3 Krakow
- 4 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 5 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 17 Norway Honeymoon
- 18 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 19 Schengen Rule
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler