We are going to Europe Croatia actually next year 2012 in May. We are planning a driving trip starting from Dubrovnik and along the Adriatic Coast towards Split, Zadar and inland to Plitvice Lakes. We are eventually going to end up in Zagreb for a few days and then off to the eastern part of the country, to Vukovar, Dakovo, Osjek & Borovo. I was wondering if there are anyone out there who may have done a trip simular to what we are planning? What are the roads like? and If you planned your trip using google map how close are the directions and the milage given from one town to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 2 days in Lugano area
- 5 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 8 Half day in Côte d'Azur
- 9 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 10 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 11 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 12 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 13 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 14 Scotland in December
- 15 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 16 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 17 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 18 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 21 10 days in London in early December
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls