We are going to Europe Croatia actually next year 2012 in May. We are planning a driving trip starting from Dubrovnik and along the Adriatic Coast towards Split, Zadar and inland to Plitvice Lakes. We are eventually going to end up in Zagreb for a few days and then off to the eastern part of the country, to Vukovar, Dakovo, Osjek & Borovo. I was wondering if there are anyone out there who may have done a trip simular to what we are planning? What are the roads like? and If you planned your trip using google map how close are the directions and the milage given from one town to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 4 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 5 Day trip ideas
- 6 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 7 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 10 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 15 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Things to do in Brussels
- 20 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 21 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England