We are going to Europe Croatia actually next year 2012 in May. We are planning a driving trip starting from Dubrovnik and along the Adriatic Coast towards Split, Zadar and inland to Plitvice Lakes. We are eventually going to end up in Zagreb for a few days and then off to the eastern part of the country, to Vukovar, Dakovo, Osjek & Borovo. I was wondering if there are anyone out there who may have done a trip simular to what we are planning? What are the roads like? and If you planned your trip using google map how close are the directions and the milage given from one town to the other?
Tips for a Newbee - Driving in Croatia
- 1 Four Days in Seville
- 2 Tour-Free Travel
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 London Evening Activity
- 5 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 6 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 7 Almalfi in Late March??
- 8 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 9 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 10 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 Planning my days in Paris
- 13 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 14 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 15 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 16 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 17 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 18 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 19 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 20 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 21 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 22 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 23 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 24 Retirement Vacation
- 25 UK flexipass best option?