We are going to Europe Croatia actually next year 2012 in May. We are planning a driving trip starting from Dubrovnik and along the Adriatic Coast towards Split, Zadar and inland to Plitvice Lakes. We are eventually going to end up in Zagreb for a few days and then off to the eastern part of the country, to Vukovar, Dakovo, Osjek & Borovo. I was wondering if there are anyone out there who may have done a trip simular to what we are planning? What are the roads like? and If you planned your trip using google map how close are the directions and the milage given from one town to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help paring down my 3 week intinerary Benelux/Germany!
- 2 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 3 Pousadas in Portugal
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 5 Cheap airfare to Europe?
- 6 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 7 Paris food tours?
- 8 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 9 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 10 Lake Maggiore
- 11 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 12 Athens hotel with - you guessed it - view of the Acropolis
- 13 Classical Music in Milan
- 14 Antiques shopping Rome
- 15 Scotland Trip Planning
- 16 Must sees in Malaga
- 17 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 18 Another Book List for Italy
- 19 Italy train question
- 20 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 21 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 22 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 23 Two Weeks in Europe
- 24 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 25 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!