We are going to Europe Croatia actually next year 2012 in May. We are planning a driving trip starting from Dubrovnik and along the Adriatic Coast towards Split, Zadar and inland to Plitvice Lakes. We are eventually going to end up in Zagreb for a few days and then off to the eastern part of the country, to Vukovar, Dakovo, Osjek & Borovo. I was wondering if there are anyone out there who may have done a trip simular to what we are planning? What are the roads like? and If you planned your trip using google map how close are the directions and the milage given from one town to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 2 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 3 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 4 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 5 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 6 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 7 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 10 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 11 Highclare Castle
- 12 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 13 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 14 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 17 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 20 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 21 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Salzburg itinerary review
- 24 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 25 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018