We are going to Europe Croatia actually next year 2012 in May. We are planning a driving trip starting from Dubrovnik and along the Adriatic Coast towards Split, Zadar and inland to Plitvice Lakes. We are eventually going to end up in Zagreb for a few days and then off to the eastern part of the country, to Vukovar, Dakovo, Osjek & Borovo. I was wondering if there are anyone out there who may have done a trip simular to what we are planning? What are the roads like? and If you planned your trip using google map how close are the directions and the milage given from one town to the other?
Tips for a Newbee - Driving in Croatia
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 15 days in Europe,
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 16 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 17 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 21 first european holiday itinery
- 22 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 23 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia