We are going to Europe Croatia actually next year 2012 in May. We are planning a driving trip starting from Dubrovnik and along the Adriatic Coast towards Split, Zadar and inland to Plitvice Lakes. We are eventually going to end up in Zagreb for a few days and then off to the eastern part of the country, to Vukovar, Dakovo, Osjek & Borovo. I was wondering if there are anyone out there who may have done a trip simular to what we are planning? What are the roads like? and If you planned your trip using google map how close are the directions and the milage given from one town to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Its Electrifying!" Help with Adapters in Europe (Everywhere)
- 2 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 3 Switzerland itinerary help
- 4 Berlin and chocolate lovers
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Norway Itinerary
- 7 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 8 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 9 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 10 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 11 Dolomites October 14-18
- 12 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 13 Charles Degaulle question
- 14 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 15 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 16 Pompeii luggage storage
- 17 Departure Tax in UK
- 18 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 19 FCO connection time
- 20 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 21 Train Help
- 22 First time in Italy
- 23 Train rides
- 24 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 25 Cancelling apartment in PARIS