We are going to Europe Croatia actually next year 2012 in May. We are planning a driving trip starting from Dubrovnik and along the Adriatic Coast towards Split, Zadar and inland to Plitvice Lakes. We are eventually going to end up in Zagreb for a few days and then off to the eastern part of the country, to Vukovar, Dakovo, Osjek & Borovo. I was wondering if there are anyone out there who may have done a trip simular to what we are planning? What are the roads like? and If you planned your trip using google map how close are the directions and the milage given from one town to the other?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 2 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 3 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 4 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 5 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 6 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 7 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 8 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 9 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 10 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 11 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 12 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 13 Bilboa to Madrid
- 14 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 15 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 16 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 17 Norway in November
- 18 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 21 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 22 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 24 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 25 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!