As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Tips and help with my Euro trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 3 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 6 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 American Express
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 12 Help with European vacation plan
- 13 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 14 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 19 Story of the German Christmas star
- 20 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Three ferries to Mull
- 23 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 24 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 25 Earthquakes in Tuscany