As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Tips and help with my Euro trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 2 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 3 Naples and Salerno
- 4 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 5 10-Day Road Trip From Germany Through Austria, Italy & Switzerland
- 6 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 7 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 10 Venice - things to do?
- 11 Quality > Quantity and Land > Cruise?
- 12 Italy/ Spain in December
- 13 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 14 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 15 Our completely revamped, circular tour of Andalucia--more help, please!
- 16 Rental car scams in Italy
- 17 Rental Car in Paris
- 18 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 20 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 21 10 Days in Iceland
- 22 London & Area Itinerary Help
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 25 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy