As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Tips and help with my Euro trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 2 Mama Mia Italy!
- 3 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 4 Best time of day to get tickets to the Anne Frank Haus?
- 5 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 6 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 7 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 8 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 9 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 10 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 Paris in black and white
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 16 Grad Schools in London?
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 19 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 20 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 21 Cotswolds first time
- 22 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 23 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 24 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 25 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??