As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in France
- 2 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 5 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 6 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 7 What type of visa is right for me?
- 8 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 9 Budapest Hotels
- 10 Salzburg or Regensberg
- 11 4 days in switzerland
- 12 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)
- 13 France and Barcelona : 2016 Trip Report
- 14 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 15 Munich
- 16 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 19 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 20 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 21 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 22 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 First Time Solo Travel info