As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Tips and help with my Euro trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 car rental companies Italy
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 Sicily Suggetions
- 6 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 7 Paris in April?
- 8 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 19 Day trip on the Rhine
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Flam, Norway railway
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken