As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Tips and help with my Euro trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 2 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 5 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 10 Venice - boats on canals
- 11 ITALY
- 12 Paris first then where?
- 13 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 14 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 15 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 16 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 17 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 18 Akrotiri Tours
- 19 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 20 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 21 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 22 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 23 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 24 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 25 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help