As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Tips and help with my Euro trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 2 Spain in 17 days
- 3 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 4 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 5 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 6 Germany - Garmisch-Parkenkirchen - 3 Days Itinerary Advice
- 7 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 8 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 9 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 10 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 11 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 12 Inverness to Edinburgh Itinerary
- 13 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 14 German Wings
- 15 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 16 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 17 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 18 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 19 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 20 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 21 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 22 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 23 June visit London, Kent, Calais, Paris
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 25 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.