As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바카라OHD7.COM바카라사이트
- 2 온라인바카라OHD7.COM바카라사이트
- 3 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 4 An ambitions plan for Andalusia
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Outer Hebrides and north
- 7 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 8 Train to Sorrento
- 9 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 10 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 11 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 12 Late October Trip in France
- 13 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 14 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 15 Paris food tours?
- 16 What area of Venice to stay?
- 17 Attending Church in Rome?
- 18 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 19 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 20 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 Andalucia Itinerary
- 23 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 24 hotel in Venice
- 25 Travel help laundary