As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 2 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 9 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 10 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 11 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 12 Trip to Rome
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Spain in December
- 16 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 17 cheap food in london
- 18 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 19 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 20 Eating Indian In London
- 21 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 22 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 Sundays in Puglia
- 25 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts