As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 3 Worried my mother won't be able to fly!
- 4 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 5 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 6 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 7 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 8 French Prem Train Fares
- 9 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 10 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 11 Rome Private Tours
- 12 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 13 Three days in Athens
- 14 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 15 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 16 Passport
- 17 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 18 Driving the Pyrenees from Barcelona to San Sebastián . Need advice ....
- 19 Intercity Train
- 20 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 21 Is one day in Portofino enough?
- 22 15 nights in Italy
- 23 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 24 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 25 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...