As the title obviously gives it away me and my mates 4 of us we are planning a euro trip for the summer of 2013 I need some of you experienced help picking up places of accommodation, we have been to europe before but for cultural reasons this time we seeking nightlife,beaches and some culture education we have our eyes set on Spain,Italy and France in Spain that's quite confusing for us we need a place full of young people such as our selves that has a really good night life and culture we thought of Barcelona but we don't know which part to stay in there or if Barcelona is matches our requirements, for France we thought of week in Paris and week in South of France have no idea where to go in the south though and Italy we have no idea where to go as italy has a lot of attractions I thought you would be able to help us making it an easy decision we will be staying for 5 weeks each has for accommodation,transport,food and parties about 3500 euros would that be enough for the stay?
I do realize that's quite the long post thank you so much for reading and giving your help in that matter
PS;We are from Egypt ages between 18 and 19 and we do speak Fluent English,Spanish and good french so places of locals is no problem
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Budapest in December 2017
- 7 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 8 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 9 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Korean Messages
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 17 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 6-7 Days in France
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 25 Getting to Bolivia