I have a trip planned in September to Turkey with two friends. The topic of tipping, when, to whom, and how much, has become such a talked about subject that I am now totally confused.
The subject when it came up with my travelling friends started as a seemingly easy decision to make, but it evolved to the point where we are all unsure.
When in doubt, I tend to tip. When I'm unsure of how much should be tipped, I add a little extra. This is especially true when travelling with these two friends, partly due to the fact that I feel one of my friends under tips (she does not believe so).
Could you help? I would love some personal guidelines for hotel tipping, private guide tipping, public tour group tipping, restaurant tipping, taxi tipping...any old tipping you can think of and help with!!
Thank you. we are exhausted!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소¨바카라
- 2 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소⊃인터넷카지노주소
- 3 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라□아시안카지노
- 4 바카라도박■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ゑ슈퍼카지노
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Beaune France
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 advance tickets?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?