I am just wondering if one needs to give a tip to housekeepers when you stay in the hotel or the guy who helps to carry your luggage, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 4 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 5 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 6 2 London theatre recommendations
- 7 spanish winery region(s)
- 8 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 9 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 10 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 11 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 12 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 13 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 14 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 15 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 16 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 17 December in Deutschland
- 18 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 19 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 20 cash or plastic in Greece
- 21 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 22 Rome and Venice in December
- 23 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 24 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 25 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France