I am just wondering if one needs to give a tip to housekeepers when you stay in the hotel or the guy who helps to carry your luggage, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting places to visit
- 2 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 3 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 6 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 7 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 8 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 14 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 Germany train help!
- 18 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 19 Acropolis Athens
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 22 Swiss Travel Pass
- 23 We're here!
- 24 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 25 Iceland Ring Road itinerary