I am just wondering if one needs to give a tip to housekeepers when you stay in the hotel or the guy who helps to carry your luggage, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정통카지노【豆【 SSK68。CoM 】豆】슈퍼카지노정통카지노
- 2 월드카지노【丝【 SSK68。CoM 】丝】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 3 세븐카지노【艾【 SSK68。CoM 】艾】슈퍼카지노세븐카지노
- 4 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 5 플러스카지노【盗【 SSK68。CoM 】盗】슈퍼카지노플러스카지노
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 Porto and vicinity
- 8 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 9 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 10 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 11 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 12 Norway fjord
- 13 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 14 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 15 7 days in Greece
- 16 Italy
- 17 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 20 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 21 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 22 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 23 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 24 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 25 Praiana to Positano