I am just wondering if one needs to give a tip to housekeepers when you stay in the hotel or the guy who helps to carry your luggage, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couscous
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Tuscany Itinerary
- 4 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 5 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 10 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 11 Italian lake cruise
- 12 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 Vatican tour
- 15 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 London in Winter Report
- 18 driving from London to Lourdes
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 21 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 22 Multi Country car Rental
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 25 alcazar question and seville advice