I am just wondering if one needs to give a tip to housekeepers when you stay in the hotel or the guy who helps to carry your luggage, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 3 Days in Naples...
- 3 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 4 From Genoa to Rome...
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 9 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 10 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 11 Dentix in Spain
- 12 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 15 First trip - destination advice!
- 16 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 17 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 18 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 19 Stonehenge and Bath
- 20 Path of the Gods Question
- 21 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 22 Should I speculate?
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Prague on a budget...