I have read in some places that a tip is already built into the bill in most restaurants. I would appreciate feedback from those of you that are in the know. What about cabs? bellmen? I do not want to under or over tip. We will be in France and Italy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Prague flea markets
- 6 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 7 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 8 Where to go from Brussels?
- 9 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 10 London neighborhood suggestions
- 11 I need a haircut
- 12 Tipping in Greece
- 13 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 14 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 15 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 16 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 17 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Bayern seasonal pass
- 24 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 25 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.