On our trip to Paris, we want to travel (by metro) to Grande Arch, perhaps around lunch. What is the best day of the week (weekday for bustle, weekend for quiet) and the time of day (morning or evening rush to be avoided?) Where/What are lunch options around the 2 metro stations?
Timing trip to Grande Arch in Paris
- 1 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 2 Bank of England Museum
- 3 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 6 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 7 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 8 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 9 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 10 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 11 East coast trains
- 12 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 First night after arriving in Milan
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 18 France by rail or car?
- 19 Planning my days in Paris
- 20 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 21 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 22 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 25 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week