On our trip to Paris, we want to travel (by metro) to Grande Arch, perhaps around lunch. What is the best day of the week (weekday for bustle, weekend for quiet) and the time of day (morning or evening rush to be avoided?) Where/What are lunch options around the 2 metro stations?
Timing trip to Grande Arch in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 6 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 7 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 8 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 9 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 14 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 Apartments in Rome
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins