On our trip to Paris, we want to travel (by metro) to Grande Arch, perhaps around lunch. What is the best day of the week (weekday for bustle, weekend for quiet) and the time of day (morning or evening rush to be avoided?) Where/What are lunch options around the 2 metro stations?
Timing trip to Grande Arch in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 3 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 5 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 6 10 days in England
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 9 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 10 Visit to Bath and London england
- 11 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 12 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 13 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 14 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 15 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 18 month's stay in Italy
- 19 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 20 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 21 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 22 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 25 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?