On our trip to Paris, we want to travel (by metro) to Grande Arch, perhaps around lunch. What is the best day of the week (weekday for bustle, weekend for quiet) and the time of day (morning or evening rush to be avoided?) Where/What are lunch options around the 2 metro stations?
Timing trip to Grande Arch in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central London Hotels
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 3 First Trip to Europe
- 4 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 5 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 6 ITALY
- 7 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 8 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 9 Globus Tours
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 12 Help for San Sebastian
- 13 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 14 3 days in Rome
- 15 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 16 2 Days in Rome
- 17 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 18 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 19 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 20 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 21 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1