Our flight arrives at 6:05am on Sunday in late June. It is reasonable to expect to make an 8:19 am train? The next train is at 10:16am. Also the Loisir réduit says that before the train leaves we can pay 10 Euros to change before the train departs. Would it be possible to buy tickets for the 10:16am and then pay the 10 euros to get on the 8:19am if we get there in time? TIA.
Timing of TGV from CGD
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 First night after arriving in Milan
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 5 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 6 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 7 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 9 France by rail or car?
- 10 Planning my days in Paris
- 11 Suggestions for Istanbul Stayover
- 12 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 13 Otherchelebi and others in Istanbul
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 16 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 17 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 18 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 21 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 22 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 25 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions