I've spend my spare time the last 3 months in collecting the resources and making a video about the beauty of Greece called, "Timeless Greece".
It is partly because of the bad image Greece partly has these last 2 years, that I felt compelled to do something about it myself, and partly because I just have pleasure in making videos
Here is the link to the video
I hope you like it, and I hope you can give this video a little bit of a boost and love by pressing the "Like" button.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 2 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 6 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 7 Amalfi coast
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 10 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 11 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Rome Rental Car
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 19 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 italy itinerary
- 22 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 23 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 24 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days