I've spend my spare time the last 3 months in collecting the resources and making a video about the beauty of Greece called, "Timeless Greece".
It is partly because of the bad image Greece partly has these last 2 years, that I felt compelled to do something about it myself, and partly because I just have pleasure in making videos
Here is the link to the video
I hope you like it, and I hope you can give this video a little bit of a boost and love by pressing the "Like" button.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car Rentals
- 2 French immersion courses in France
- 3 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 6 Paris---baguette question???
- 7 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 8 Two Capitals of Central Europe and an Interlude in Frankfurt
- 9 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 10 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 11 1 way ticket
- 12 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 13 What type of visa is right for me?
- 14 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 15 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 16 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 17 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 18 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 19 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 20 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 21 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 22 Riga or Krakow for Christmas break?
- 23 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 24 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 25 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions