I've spend my spare time the last 3 months in collecting the resources and making a video about the beauty of Greece called, "Timeless Greece".
It is partly because of the bad image Greece partly has these last 2 years, that I felt compelled to do something about it myself, and partly because I just have pleasure in making videos
Here is the link to the video
I hope you like it, and I hope you can give this video a little bit of a boost and love by pressing the "Like" button.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Day trip from London in December
- 9 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 10 Good Pocket Map Guide To Amsterdam
- 11 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 12 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 13 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 14 Rome or Venice first
- 15 Loire or Provence in January?
- 16 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 19 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 20 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 24 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 25 Europe First Timers