I've spend my spare time the last 3 months in collecting the resources and making a video about the beauty of Greece called, "Timeless Greece".
It is partly because of the bad image Greece partly has these last 2 years, that I felt compelled to do something about it myself, and partly because I just have pleasure in making videos
Here is the link to the video
I hope you like it, and I hope you can give this video a little bit of a boost and love by pressing the "Like" button.
Timeless Greece video
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 2 I went to Paris in June
- 3 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 4 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 5 Berlin: Itinerary & Acco help pls
- 6 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 7 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 8 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 10 Christmas Markets and White Christmas in the Alps
- 11 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 12 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 13 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 14 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 15 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 16 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 17 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 18 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 19 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 20 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 21 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 22 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 23 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 24 Brugge photo on Bing
- 25 A week in the South of France Sept 2014