I've spend my spare time the last 3 months in collecting the resources and making a video about the beauty of Greece called, "Timeless Greece".
It is partly because of the bad image Greece partly has these last 2 years, that I felt compelled to do something about it myself, and partly because I just have pleasure in making videos
Here is the link to the video
I hope you like it, and I hope you can give this video a little bit of a boost and love by pressing the "Like" button.
Timeless Greece video
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 2 London hotel
- 3 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 London tube
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 15 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 18 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 23 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 24 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY