I made a last minute decision to spend the last part of my upcoming trip to Spain in the South. I'm traveling with family from Barcelona through the mountains and ending up in San Sebastián. From there we all split up. I was planning on heading to Madrid but was convinced by a friend to spend those last few days in Granada. The problem is that in order to make my connection out of Madrid, I will only have one full day in Granada. I just went online to book the entrance ticket and only 1800 and 1900 times were available. As I dithered about the 1800 option disappeared so I jumped on the 1900 before it too vanished.
Sorry about the ramble, but my question is does this only leave me with an hour to see the Nasrid Palace? What is the best way for me to plan this day so that I get the most out of it? Should I try to do a night visit? I tried booking that for the night before but it was unavailable but I heard it was easier to buy day of tickets for the night events.
Thanks so much in advance for any information or insights you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our European adventures
- 2 Walking Scotland
- 3 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 England and Wales by public transport
- 6 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 7 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 8 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 9 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 10 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 14 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 15 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 16 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 17 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 18 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 19 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 20 Planning Advice!
- 21 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 22 Greece in 15 Days
- 23 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 24 Help with itinerary
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats