I made a last minute decision to spend the last part of my upcoming trip to Spain in the South. I'm traveling with family from Barcelona through the mountains and ending up in San Sebastián. From there we all split up. I was planning on heading to Madrid but was convinced by a friend to spend those last few days in Granada. The problem is that in order to make my connection out of Madrid, I will only have one full day in Granada. I just went online to book the entrance ticket and only 1800 and 1900 times were available. As I dithered about the 1800 option disappeared so I jumped on the 1900 before it too vanished.
Sorry about the ramble, but my question is does this only leave me with an hour to see the Nasrid Palace? What is the best way for me to plan this day so that I get the most out of it? Should I try to do a night visit? I tried booking that for the night before but it was unavailable but I heard it was easier to buy day of tickets for the night events.
Thanks so much in advance for any information or insights you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 Rue des Rosiers
- 3 Holiday in Austria
- 4 First Trip to Europe!
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 9 Italian Riviera
- 10 Switzerland in mid-April
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 13 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 14 Hamam Istanbul?
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 18 Paris Under Seige...
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 20 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 21 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 22 visa appointment experience
- 23 What to take to Germany
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 thursdaysd Wanders South