I made a last minute decision to spend the last part of my upcoming trip to Spain in the South. I'm traveling with family from Barcelona through the mountains and ending up in San Sebastián. From there we all split up. I was planning on heading to Madrid but was convinced by a friend to spend those last few days in Granada. The problem is that in order to make my connection out of Madrid, I will only have one full day in Granada. I just went online to book the entrance ticket and only 1800 and 1900 times were available. As I dithered about the 1800 option disappeared so I jumped on the 1900 before it too vanished.
Sorry about the ramble, but my question is does this only leave me with an hour to see the Nasrid Palace? What is the best way for me to plan this day so that I get the most out of it? Should I try to do a night visit? I tried booking that for the night before but it was unavailable but I heard it was easier to buy day of tickets for the night events.
Thanks so much in advance for any information or insights you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profactor-t-2000/
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 seat reservations
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 12 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Italy in a week
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 19 Germany-Car or Train
- 20 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 21 SURPRISE TRIP
- 22 Jewish Vienna
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 Positano Hotel in September