I made a last minute decision to spend the last part of my upcoming trip to Spain in the South. I'm traveling with family from Barcelona through the mountains and ending up in San Sebastián. From there we all split up. I was planning on heading to Madrid but was convinced by a friend to spend those last few days in Granada. The problem is that in order to make my connection out of Madrid, I will only have one full day in Granada. I just went online to book the entrance ticket and only 1800 and 1900 times were available. As I dithered about the 1800 option disappeared so I jumped on the 1900 before it too vanished.
Sorry about the ramble, but my question is does this only leave me with an hour to see the Nasrid Palace? What is the best way for me to plan this day so that I get the most out of it? Should I try to do a night visit? I tried booking that for the night before but it was unavailable but I heard it was easier to buy day of tickets for the night events.
Thanks so much in advance for any information or insights you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 2 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 3 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help
- 5 Slovania & Croatia
- 6 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 7 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 8 5 days in Provence
- 9 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 10 Parking in Italy
- 11 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 12 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 13 1 week in Malaga
- 14 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 17 Transportation in Bologna
- 18 Amsterdam vs. France
- 19 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 20 Amsterdam Hotel
- 21 Paris gtg in October?
- 22 Capo d'Orlando
- 23 European Championship
- 24 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)