I made a last minute decision to spend the last part of my upcoming trip to Spain in the South. I'm traveling with family from Barcelona through the mountains and ending up in San Sebastián. From there we all split up. I was planning on heading to Madrid but was convinced by a friend to spend those last few days in Granada. The problem is that in order to make my connection out of Madrid, I will only have one full day in Granada. I just went online to book the entrance ticket and only 1800 and 1900 times were available. As I dithered about the 1800 option disappeared so I jumped on the 1900 before it too vanished.
Sorry about the ramble, but my question is does this only leave me with an hour to see the Nasrid Palace? What is the best way for me to plan this day so that I get the most out of it? Should I try to do a night visit? I tried booking that for the night before but it was unavailable but I heard it was easier to buy day of tickets for the night events.
Thanks so much in advance for any information or insights you might have!
Timed entrance for Alhambra....could only get 19:00
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 2 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 11 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 12 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 13 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 16 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014