I made a last minute decision to spend the last part of my upcoming trip to Spain in the South. I'm traveling with family from Barcelona through the mountains and ending up in San Sebastián. From there we all split up. I was planning on heading to Madrid but was convinced by a friend to spend those last few days in Granada. The problem is that in order to make my connection out of Madrid, I will only have one full day in Granada. I just went online to book the entrance ticket and only 1800 and 1900 times were available. As I dithered about the 1800 option disappeared so I jumped on the 1900 before it too vanished.
Sorry about the ramble, but my question is does this only leave me with an hour to see the Nasrid Palace? What is the best way for me to plan this day so that I get the most out of it? Should I try to do a night visit? I tried booking that for the night before but it was unavailable but I heard it was easier to buy day of tickets for the night events.
Thanks so much in advance for any information or insights you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 8 Ireland hotel questions
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Ireland travel passport question
- 11 Bernina Express mid-March
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 14 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 18 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 21 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 2017 Easter in Italy
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Malaga - places to stay and eat