I made a last minute decision to spend the last part of my upcoming trip to Spain in the South. I'm traveling with family from Barcelona through the mountains and ending up in San Sebastián. From there we all split up. I was planning on heading to Madrid but was convinced by a friend to spend those last few days in Granada. The problem is that in order to make my connection out of Madrid, I will only have one full day in Granada. I just went online to book the entrance ticket and only 1800 and 1900 times were available. As I dithered about the 1800 option disappeared so I jumped on the 1900 before it too vanished.
Sorry about the ramble, but my question is does this only leave me with an hour to see the Nasrid Palace? What is the best way for me to plan this day so that I get the most out of it? Should I try to do a night visit? I tried booking that for the night before but it was unavailable but I heard it was easier to buy day of tickets for the night events.
Thanks so much in advance for any information or insights you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 2 Cell Phone Question
- 3 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 4 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 11 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 12 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 13 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 14 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 15 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 16 What tips can you give about packing?
- 17 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 18 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 19 Prague
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 24 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 25 A week in Paris