I made a last minute decision to spend the last part of my upcoming trip to Spain in the South. I'm traveling with family from Barcelona through the mountains and ending up in San Sebastián. From there we all split up. I was planning on heading to Madrid but was convinced by a friend to spend those last few days in Granada. The problem is that in order to make my connection out of Madrid, I will only have one full day in Granada. I just went online to book the entrance ticket and only 1800 and 1900 times were available. As I dithered about the 1800 option disappeared so I jumped on the 1900 before it too vanished.
Sorry about the ramble, but my question is does this only leave me with an hour to see the Nasrid Palace? What is the best way for me to plan this day so that I get the most out of it? Should I try to do a night visit? I tried booking that for the night before but it was unavailable but I heard it was easier to buy day of tickets for the night events.
Thanks so much in advance for any information or insights you might have!
Timed entrance for Alhambra....could only get 19:00
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 2 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 3 Tell me about Manchester
- 4 London Pass
- 5 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 8 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 9 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 Big and little towns of Europe
- 12 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 13 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 14 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 17 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 18 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 22 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!