I made a last minute decision to spend the last part of my upcoming trip to Spain in the South. I'm traveling with family from Barcelona through the mountains and ending up in San Sebastián. From there we all split up. I was planning on heading to Madrid but was convinced by a friend to spend those last few days in Granada. The problem is that in order to make my connection out of Madrid, I will only have one full day in Granada. I just went online to book the entrance ticket and only 1800 and 1900 times were available. As I dithered about the 1800 option disappeared so I jumped on the 1900 before it too vanished.
Sorry about the ramble, but my question is does this only leave me with an hour to see the Nasrid Palace? What is the best way for me to plan this day so that I get the most out of it? Should I try to do a night visit? I tried booking that for the night before but it was unavailable but I heard it was easier to buy day of tickets for the night events.
Thanks so much in advance for any information or insights you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 2 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 3 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 4 Travel plan help in Germany
- 5 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 6 Most memorable European moments
- 7 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 8 Montpellier to Arles
- 9 Rhine River
- 10 Rome For 2 days
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 13 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 14 Norwway trip report
- 15 Camino Redux
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Piazza Navona
- 18 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 19 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 20 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 21 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 22 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 23 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 24 Macedonia, Greece
- 25 help in planning itinerary to UK