A small dilemma...need to book a connecting flight from London to Paris. Our flight from the states is scheduled to arrive in London at 9:15. Next flight to Paris departs at 10:45. This is a tight window, but the next flight won't leave until 2pm ish. We will be tired and want to get to Paris asap rather than hang out at cdg for hours. If the connecting flight is missed, is it easy enough to get on the next flight to Paris? British Airways will be the carrier.
Time window LHR TO CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 2 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 3 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 6 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 7 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 8 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 9 Ayasofya Hotel
- 10 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 11 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 12 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 13 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 14 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 15 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 16 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 17 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 18 going to italy
- 19 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 20 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 23 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 24 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 25 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip