A small dilemma...need to book a connecting flight from London to Paris. Our flight from the states is scheduled to arrive in London at 9:15. Next flight to Paris departs at 10:45. This is a tight window, but the next flight won't leave until 2pm ish. We will be tired and want to get to Paris asap rather than hang out at cdg for hours. If the connecting flight is missed, is it easy enough to get on the next flight to Paris? British Airways will be the carrier.
Time window LHR TO CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 6 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 7 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 8 20 days in Germany
- 9 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Rome---August and September
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 21 South of France November Trip Report
- 22 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?