A small dilemma...need to book a connecting flight from London to Paris. Our flight from the states is scheduled to arrive in London at 9:15. Next flight to Paris departs at 10:45. This is a tight window, but the next flight won't leave until 2pm ish. We will be tired and want to get to Paris asap rather than hang out at cdg for hours. If the connecting flight is missed, is it easy enough to get on the next flight to Paris? British Airways will be the carrier.
Time window LHR TO CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 4 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 5 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 12 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 20 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 One week in Venice - trips