A small dilemma...need to book a connecting flight from London to Paris. Our flight from the states is scheduled to arrive in London at 9:15. Next flight to Paris departs at 10:45. This is a tight window, but the next flight won't leave until 2pm ish. We will be tired and want to get to Paris asap rather than hang out at cdg for hours. If the connecting flight is missed, is it easy enough to get on the next flight to Paris? British Airways will be the carrier.
Time window LHR TO CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 2 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 3 Help With Vienna
- 4 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 7 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 8 Trains in Europe
- 9 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 10 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 11 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 12 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 13 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Netherlands and others
- 16 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 17 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 18 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 19 Raining in rome
- 20 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 21 Italian Lakes
- 22 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 23 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 24 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 25 A taste of Italy in 11 nights