A small dilemma...need to book a connecting flight from London to Paris. Our flight from the states is scheduled to arrive in London at 9:15. Next flight to Paris departs at 10:45. This is a tight window, but the next flight won't leave until 2pm ish. We will be tired and want to get to Paris asap rather than hang out at cdg for hours. If the connecting flight is missed, is it easy enough to get on the next flight to Paris? British Airways will be the carrier.
Time window LHR TO CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 2 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 3 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 St Germain
- 6 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 7 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 8 Lakes District UK
- 9 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 10 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 11 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 12 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 20 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 21 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 22 Rome Areas to stay
- 23 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons