A small dilemma...need to book a connecting flight from London to Paris. Our flight from the states is scheduled to arrive in London at 9:15. Next flight to Paris departs at 10:45. This is a tight window, but the next flight won't leave until 2pm ish. We will be tired and want to get to Paris asap rather than hang out at cdg for hours. If the connecting flight is missed, is it easy enough to get on the next flight to Paris? British Airways will be the carrier.
Time window LHR TO CDG
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 walking guide in Paris
- 2 Blog updates from Europe.
- 3 Looking for add on city
- 4 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 5 Trip to Pyrenees
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 8 Mykonos - to rent a car or to not.
- 9 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 10 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 11 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 12 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 15 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 18 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 19 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 20 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 21 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 22 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 23 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 24 Taxi service in Nice
- 25 Berlin Trip Report