Flying into Orly with OpenSkies, Premier Seating. Landing at 8:40 AM, hope to get bags and pass through Customs quickly. Will get a taxi to get to Massy. I am trying to catch 10:29 train to Bordeaux. There is an option on the ticket to exchange it for a fee though not sure if it works if I am late. Is it too risky or 1 hour and 40 min enough time? Next train is at 11:30 which is 2hour 50 min
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany train help!
- 2 Interesting places to visit
- 3 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 4 Acropolis Athens
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 6 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 9 Swiss Travel Pass
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 18 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 22 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 23 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 driving from prague to salzburg