Flying into Orly with OpenSkies, Premier Seating. Landing at 8:40 AM, hope to get bags and pass through Customs quickly. Will get a taxi to get to Massy. I am trying to catch 10:29 train to Bordeaux. There is an option on the ticket to exchange it for a fee though not sure if it works if I am late. Is it too risky or 1 hour and 40 min enough time? Next train is at 11:30 which is 2hour 50 min
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임룰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■생중계카지노ず생중계카지노
- 2 One night in the Dolomites
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 9 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 10 Where in Greece
- 11 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 12 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 13 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 14 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 15 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 18 Day in Capri
- 19 alcazar question and seville advice
- 20 TSA Precheck
- 21 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 First visit to London
- 24 Paris travel help
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?