Doesn't anyone know when the least expensive time is to go to Italy? We are planning a trip next year... we were thinking January or February, but it seems like there are NEVER good deals to Italy.
Any advice? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice at Christmas
- 2 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 3 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 4 Berlin to Barcelona
- 5 countries to visit in October and November
- 6 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 7 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 8 *Help!* Puglia vs Sicily vs Amalfi Coast?
- 9 Rome Hotel: Trevi Fountain or Piazza Navona?
- 10 Montpellier to Arles
- 11 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 12 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 13 Hotels in St Germain Paris
- 14 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 15 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 16 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 17 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 18 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 19 20 days in Greece
- 20 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 21 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 22 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 23 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 24 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 25 Macedonia, Greece