Doesn't anyone know when the least expensive time is to go to Italy? We are planning a trip next year... we were thinking January or February, but it seems like there are NEVER good deals to Italy.
Any advice? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 2 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 3 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 4 GPS vs Google Maps
- 5 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 6 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 7 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 8 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 10 nights in France
- 12 Questions about Italy again
- 13 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 14 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 17 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 18 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 19 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 20 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Car rental in Caen?
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux