I am traveling to Glascow at the end of July and will be taking Scotrail to Inverness (one way) upon arrival. My plane gets into Glascow at 6:55 a.m. I thought I'd purchase tickets from Scotrail and was wondering if anyone could give me an approximate time to get through customs so I know what time I should book train tickets for in Glascow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라게임사이트■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온카ロ온카
- 2 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 3 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 9 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 10 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 11 European Vacation 2017
- 12 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 13 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 14 Need help in completing trip details
- 15 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 16 Which area to stay in London
- 17 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 18 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 21 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 22 Split to Hvar
- 23 Paris for children
- 24 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam