I am traveling to Glascow at the end of July and will be taking Scotrail to Inverness (one way) upon arrival. My plane gets into Glascow at 6:55 a.m. I thought I'd purchase tickets from Scotrail and was wondering if anyone could give me an approximate time to get through customs so I know what time I should book train tickets for in Glascow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 3 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 4 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Budapest in December 2017
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?