I am traveling to Glascow at the end of July and will be taking Scotrail to Inverness (one way) upon arrival. My plane gets into Glascow at 6:55 a.m. I thought I'd purchase tickets from Scotrail and was wondering if anyone could give me an approximate time to get through customs so I know what time I should book train tickets for in Glascow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 3 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 4 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 5 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 6 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 7 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 9 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 10 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 11 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 12 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 13 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 16 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 17 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 18 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 19 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 22 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 23 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 24 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 25 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?