We will be taking the metro line 5 to Gare Du Nord where we transfer to the RER B to get to CDG. what is that transfer like? Long walk from metro to RER B? Are there lots of steps? Any help would be appreciated. We have one 22" rolleraboard and a 24" suitcase. Thanks
Time needed to transfer from line 5 to RER B @ Gare du Nord
- 1 Paris trip report
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions
- 4 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 5 Reporting from Paris May 12-25
- 6 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 7 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 10 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 11 Has anyone used zstay.com? Are they reputable?
- 12 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 13 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 14 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 15 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 16 Istanbul in April
- 17 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 18 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 19 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 20 Paris Recommendations
- 21 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 23 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 24 day trips from Stuttgart
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG