I made a mistake and signed up for a Venice Walking tour on the same day I was arriving to the Venice airport from Rome. I am finding out that this mistake may cost me at least half the price of the tour if I cancel. I will only be in Venice for 3 days and there aren't any other viable dates. So I'm trying to figure out if I should take the 50% hit or try to make the tour. The Alitalia ticket shows that I should arrive at Marco Polo airport at 9:30. The tour starts at 11:10. From what I have gleaned off this site it sounds like the water taxi is the nicest and quickest way to travel. So my question - is 1.5 hrs enough time to unload from the plane, pickup luggage and water taxi to St Marks square? Assuming no delays in the flights of course. I am originating from JFK in NY.
Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Rome
- 2 hiking in northern italy in october
- 3 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 6 Amsterdam: the food : tip report day 1
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 9 First Trip to Europe
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 week in calabria
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Globus Tours
- 14 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 15 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 19 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 20 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 21 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 22 Optometrist in Tallinn
- 23 Paris Hidden Railway
- 24 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 25 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?