I made a mistake and signed up for a Venice Walking tour on the same day I was arriving to the Venice airport from Rome. I am finding out that this mistake may cost me at least half the price of the tour if I cancel. I will only be in Venice for 3 days and there aren't any other viable dates. So I'm trying to figure out if I should take the 50% hit or try to make the tour. The Alitalia ticket shows that I should arrive at Marco Polo airport at 9:30. The tour starts at 11:10. From what I have gleaned off this site it sounds like the water taxi is the nicest and quickest way to travel. So my question - is 1.5 hrs enough time to unload from the plane, pickup luggage and water taxi to St Marks square? Assuming no delays in the flights of course. I am originating from JFK in NY.
Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A guide to Madrid
- 2 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 3 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 4 VIGO, SPAIN
- 5 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 6 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 7 Potential trip - Balkans
- 8 Scotland and northern England
- 9 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 10 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 11 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 12 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 13 Bus Croatia
- 14 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 15 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 16 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 17 April in Madrid
- 18 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 19 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 20 Renting an apt.
- 21 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 22 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 23 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 24 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 25 10 day itinerary in Puglia