I made a mistake and signed up for a Venice Walking tour on the same day I was arriving to the Venice airport from Rome. I am finding out that this mistake may cost me at least half the price of the tour if I cancel. I will only be in Venice for 3 days and there aren't any other viable dates. So I'm trying to figure out if I should take the 50% hit or try to make the tour. The Alitalia ticket shows that I should arrive at Marco Polo airport at 9:30. The tour starts at 11:10. From what I have gleaned off this site it sounds like the water taxi is the nicest and quickest way to travel. So my question - is 1.5 hrs enough time to unload from the plane, pickup luggage and water taxi to St Marks square? Assuming no delays in the flights of course. I am originating from JFK in NY.
Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 2 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 10 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 11 Athens Marathon
- 12 Paris before xmas or after
- 13 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 14 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 15 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 16 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 17 19 countries in a day
- 18 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 19 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 20 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 21 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 24 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!