I made a mistake and signed up for a Venice Walking tour on the same day I was arriving to the Venice airport from Rome. I am finding out that this mistake may cost me at least half the price of the tour if I cancel. I will only be in Venice for 3 days and there aren't any other viable dates. So I'm trying to figure out if I should take the 50% hit or try to make the tour. The Alitalia ticket shows that I should arrive at Marco Polo airport at 9:30. The tour starts at 11:10. From what I have gleaned off this site it sounds like the water taxi is the nicest and quickest way to travel. So my question - is 1.5 hrs enough time to unload from the plane, pickup luggage and water taxi to St Marks square? Assuming no delays in the flights of course. I am originating from JFK in NY.
Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 2 10 Days in Switzerland
- 3 ought to to perform your co
- 4 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 5 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 6 Family trip to France with kids
- 7 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 10 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 11 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 12 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 13 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 14 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 15 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 16 A week in spain
- 17 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 18 scotland trave;
- 19 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 20 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 21 Swiss decisions
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 24 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 25 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes