I have 2 TIM sims, one for iPhone and 1
For iPad that I bought in rome last May and used for 1 month. As I am going to italy again in May this year does anyone know if I can reactivate them and how to go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 2 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 3 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 4 SIXT car rental uk
- 5 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 6 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 7 14 Days in Portugal - Help with Itinerary
- 8 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 9 Greek island cruise or self tour
- 10 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 11 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 12 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 13 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 14 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 15 ICELAND DAY 1
- 16 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 19 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 20 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 21 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 22 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 23 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 24 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 25 Advice on long week trip to Germany