I have 2 TIM sims, one for iPhone and 1
For iPad that I bought in rome last May and used for 1 month. As I am going to italy again in May this year does anyone know if I can reactivate them and how to go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 2 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 3 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 4 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 5 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 6 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 7 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 8 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 9 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 10 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 11 Bilboa to Madrid
- 12 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 13 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 14 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 15 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 16 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 17 Norway in November
- 18 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 19 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 20 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 21 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 22 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 24 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 25 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!