I have 2 TIM sims, one for iPhone and 1
For iPad that I bought in rome last May and used for 1 month. As I am going to italy again in May this year does anyone know if I can reactivate them and how to go about this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Financial Offer/Business/Project Funding Available Through Bank Instruments
- 2 테크노카지노사이트⋞☢「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☢⋟테크노카지노사이트
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 5 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 6 Via del Sale, Italy
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 "Never Mind"
- 9 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 10 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 13 Barcelona
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 18 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 19 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 20 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 21 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 22 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 23 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please