I am mum to busy toddler twins, a law student and avid traveller! I am taking my toddler twins to see the world. We will leave New Zealand where we currently are and travel to Dubai and then Europe. We blog about our travel and hope to inspire other Mums to get out there and see the world and engage with it! I am looking for some ideas! Tell me...what are your favourite destinations to take your small children? And why?
Excited to hear your ideas!
Follow us - @tikitouringtwins
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 6 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 7 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 8 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 9 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 10 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 11 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 12 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 17 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 18 Bruges
- 19 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 22 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 23 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 A week in the Occitanie