We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children staying on a farm in the Black Forest for a 1 week holiday.
We have been reading quite a lot on ticks in central Europe and although it is not going to stop us going on holiday, should we be concerned?
We will stay on the farm but probably not venture into the woodland areas, and some of the other times we will be visiting towns etc
Thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Venice? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 2 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 3 Amalfi coast in august
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Greece
- 7 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 8 Iceland france spain
- 9 Help on ancient history route
- 10 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 13 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 14 Hiking lake Como
- 15 Prem fares (again)
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 25 Renting a car in Greece