We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children staying on a farm in the Black Forest for a 1 week holiday.
We have been reading quite a lot on ticks in central Europe and although it is not going to stop us going on holiday, should we be concerned?
We will stay on the farm but probably not venture into the woodland areas, and some of the other times we will be visiting towns etc
Thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 2 Oporto
- 3 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 4 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 5 Porto and vicinity
- 6 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 help with Italy itinerary
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 18 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 19 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 20 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 21 Undisclsoed location
- 22 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 23 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 Italy bus or train