We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children staying on a farm in the Black Forest for a 1 week holiday.
We have been reading quite a lot on ticks in central Europe and although it is not going to stop us going on holiday, should we be concerned?
We will stay on the farm but probably not venture into the woodland areas, and some of the other times we will be visiting towns etc
Thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 2 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 5 France Study Abroad
- 6 London is it worth it?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 free international phone calls
- 10 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 11 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy