We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children staying on a farm in the Black Forest for a 1 week holiday.
We have been reading quite a lot on ticks in central Europe and although it is not going to stop us going on holiday, should we be concerned?
We will stay on the farm but probably not venture into the woodland areas, and some of the other times we will be visiting towns etc
Thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon