We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children staying on a farm in the Black Forest for a 1 week holiday.
We have been reading quite a lot on ticks in central Europe and although it is not going to stop us going on holiday, should we be concerned?
We will stay on the farm but probably not venture into the woodland areas, and some of the other times we will be visiting towns etc
Thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Road trip with our dog
- 4 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Douro Valley in January?
- 7 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 8 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 9 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 10 Munich and....???
- 11 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 12 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 13 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 14 italy Cinque Terre
- 15 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 18 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 19 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 20 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 21 Spanish Medical Providers
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 24 Can parking
- 25 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy