We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children staying on a farm in the Black Forest for a 1 week holiday.
We have been reading quite a lot on ticks in central Europe and although it is not going to stop us going on holiday, should we be concerned?
We will stay on the farm but probably not venture into the woodland areas, and some of the other times we will be visiting towns etc
Thanks for any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian
- 2 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 3 Planning a European Trip
- 4 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 5 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 6 Lisbon trip report
- 7 restaurants in Marais district
- 8 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 9 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 10 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 11 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 12 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 13 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 14 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 17 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 20 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 21 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 22 Norway Itinerary
- 23 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)