I keep trying to purchase a ticket to THE LAST SUPPER for when I arrive
in Milan, the end of May online. i fill out the pertinent information, add to
cart and then when I proceed to check out it keeps saying my cart is empty..
Help..Then called the 800 number for goItaly and the recording states the call
can't be answered. Any great ideas out there? Looking for May 30th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 13 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 16 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 17 Night Bus?
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 23 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 24 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 25 Help with tips in UK