I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland in January?
- 2 Touring Rome
- 3 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 4 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 5 PASSPORT number changed
- 6 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 7 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 8 Hotels in Vienna
- 9 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 10 Free Aerosmith and John Newman gigs in Moscow
- 11 Germany at Christmas
- 12 overnight ferries?
- 13 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 14 Budapest main train station status
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 17 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 18 Seine river cruise help
- 19 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 20 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 21 a starting itinerary
- 22 London theatre
- 23 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 24 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 25 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!