I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 2 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 3 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 4 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Day trips from Florence
- 9 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 10 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Perugia
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 May get together in Paris
- 17 Paris in September
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 20 First time in Bulgaria
- 21 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 24 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece