I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎1:888:482 :3831 AOL SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Best daypack ?
- 3 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 4 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 5 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Best layover option
- 8 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 9 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 15 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 21 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 22 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)