I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Tickets to book in advance in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 2 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 3 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 4 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 5 Portugal Trip
- 6 Reputable Tours
- 7 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 8 Spain traffic tickets
- 9 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 10 Salzburg and day trips
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 13 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 16 Germany Questions
- 17 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Museums in Berlin
- 20 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 25 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015