I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 2 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 3 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 5 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 6 Shorts in South of France?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 9 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 10 Camogli and surrounds
- 11 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 12 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 13 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 14 Route des Vins
- 15 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Les Invalides Night Show
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 20 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 25 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles