I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Rome to Naples
- 2 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 3 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 4 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 5 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 6 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 7 Best airport Car services
- 8 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 9 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 10 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 11 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 12 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 13 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 14 Day in London
- 15 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 16 sim card
- 17 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 18 Lake Garda- Italy
- 19 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 20 European Championship
- 21 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 22 Plan Italy trip
- 23 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 24 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 25 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris