I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 First Time Solo Travel info
- 4 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 5 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 9 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 Northern lights in December
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Puglia or La Langhe
- 18 First time in France
- 19 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 20 Munich
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas