I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking GPS?
- 2 One Way... trust or bust?
- 3 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 6 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 7 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 8 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 9 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 10 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 11 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 12 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 13 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 14 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 15 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 16 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 17 Cost of Van from CDG
- 18 Portugal trains
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 21 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 22 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 23 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 24 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 25 Bus to Cadaques ?