I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 2 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 3 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 4 Ali
- 5 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 6 Drinks in Spain
- 7 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 8 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 9 Gelato course in Rome?
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 12 Too much for one day?
- 13 Travel WiFi - France
- 14 Norfolk base
- 15 Lipari to Capri??
- 16 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 17 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 18 Iceland Trip report
- 19 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 20 12 days europe
- 21 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 22 Spain Itinerary Help
- 23 RFID Protection
- 24 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 25 Glasgow and surrounding area help