I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chime in on Portugal Itineraryy
- 2 UK Visa Help
- 3 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 4 Spain in December
- 5 advance tickets?
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 Cell Phone Question
- 8 Help required with Itinerary
- 9 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 10 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 11 Greek Islands (small)
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 14 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 15 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 16 K-Day
- 17 tickets for the Tower's Ceremony of the Keys
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 21 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 22 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Recommendations for Wiesbaden