I will be visiting Italy from 5th May to 17th May and I will be visiting Venice, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Siena , Rome and Pompeii.
Please advice me what major attractions should I book beforehand so that I would avoid queues. Also please let me know the best websites to book them. I would be using an Indian credit card. Also please let me know which City cards would be of help to me..
Currently I plan to pre-book the following things :
Venice - Doge's Palace tour. Should I book St. Marks Basilica as well.
Florence - Uffizi and Accademia.
Pisa - Leaning tower climb up
Rome - Vatican and Colosseum. Should I pre book Pompeii as well? The ours of Vatican are filling up
Please let me know what all major attractions apart from these should I pre-book in advance. Also should I book the Trenitalia and Italo Treno tickets in advance as well? Also let me know how long before should I book in advance.
Tickets to book in advance in Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 2 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 3 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 4 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 5 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 6 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 7 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 8 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 11 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 12 Ireland driving vacation
- 13 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 14 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 15 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 16 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 17 Provence, near Nice
- 18 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 19 Bike touring in France
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 22 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 23 hire a car or public transport
- 24 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 25 Scotland - 1 week itinerary