I am trying to make a reservation for the Last Supper in Milan on December 4, 2016. From my understanding, the tickets are free on the first Sunday of every month but you still have to make a reservation.
When I go to the official website and try to book, I am not able to make a reservation for this day. And the other days of the week before and after appear as sold out.
I have researched online and saw that some people suggested calling the ticket office. When I do so, and it successfully connects, I am able to select English and am put on hold for ~3 minutes before the line disconnects.
I've seen some people recommend booking through sites like ticketitaly but the prices I see there are ~42 euros each. Do you all have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 2 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 3 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 4 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 5 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 Trains in Alps and UK
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 CDG airport and connection time
- 19 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 20 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 21 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 22 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 23 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Where to buy Saffron?