I am trying to make a reservation for the Last Supper in Milan on December 4, 2016. From my understanding, the tickets are free on the first Sunday of every month but you still have to make a reservation.
When I go to the official website and try to book, I am not able to make a reservation for this day. And the other days of the week before and after appear as sold out.
I have researched online and saw that some people suggested calling the ticket office. When I do so, and it successfully connects, I am able to select English and am put on hold for ~3 minutes before the line disconnects.
I've seen some people recommend booking through sites like ticketitaly but the prices I see there are ~42 euros each. Do you all have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 2 SE ITALY
- 3 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 6 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 7 Helpful Hint
- 8 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 9 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 10 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 13 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 14 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 15 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 16 Croatia short sail trip
- 17 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 18 6 Days in Italy
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Stu Tower
- 21 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 22 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 23 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 24 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each