I am trying to make a reservation for the Last Supper in Milan on December 4, 2016. From my understanding, the tickets are free on the first Sunday of every month but you still have to make a reservation.
When I go to the official website and try to book, I am not able to make a reservation for this day. And the other days of the week before and after appear as sold out.
I have researched online and saw that some people suggested calling the ticket office. When I do so, and it successfully connects, I am able to select English and am put on hold for ~3 minutes before the line disconnects.
I've seen some people recommend booking through sites like ticketitaly but the prices I see there are ~42 euros each. Do you all have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 9 Help with Ireland Trip
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Cappadocia in June
- 12 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 13 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 16 Ibiiza Spain
- 17 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 18 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 19 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 20 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 3 nights in Madrid
- 25 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples