I am trying to make a reservation for the Last Supper in Milan on December 4, 2016. From my understanding, the tickets are free on the first Sunday of every month but you still have to make a reservation.
When I go to the official website and try to book, I am not able to make a reservation for this day. And the other days of the week before and after appear as sold out.
I have researched online and saw that some people suggested calling the ticket office. When I do so, and it successfully connects, I am able to select English and am put on hold for ~3 minutes before the line disconnects.
I've seen some people recommend booking through sites like ticketitaly but the prices I see there are ~42 euros each. Do you all have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 7 Versailles
- 8 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 9 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 14 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 15 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Acorn TV
- 18 Train help for Prague
- 19 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 25 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016