I am trying to make a reservation for the Last Supper in Milan on December 4, 2016. From my understanding, the tickets are free on the first Sunday of every month but you still have to make a reservation.
When I go to the official website and try to book, I am not able to make a reservation for this day. And the other days of the week before and after appear as sold out.
I have researched online and saw that some people suggested calling the ticket office. When I do so, and it successfully connects, I am able to select English and am put on hold for ~3 minutes before the line disconnects.
I've seen some people recommend booking through sites like ticketitaly but the prices I see there are ~42 euros each. Do you all have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 2 CDG much improved
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 5 St Denis Cathedral
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 10 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 11 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 12 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 13 Rouen Tour Companies
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 May get together in Paris
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 23 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 24 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 25 Canal du Midi