We have arranged for Hotel, flight and bullfight tickets but am having trouble finding info on tickets for the fair itself. Some sites lead me to think they are hard to come by and some refer to season passes. Any insight to getting the correct ticket would be appreciated,
Tickets for Seville April Fair
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport ATMs
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 American Express
- 7 Which european city?
- 8 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 9 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 13 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 22 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 23 Scotland: North West Highlands: July 2012
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015