We are visiting London for 1st week for September. We plan to visit Tower of London, London eye and Buckingham palace during our trip. We are wondering if we should buy tickets for all the attractions online or buy them from ticket office once we reach there?
The reason we are confused is that either we can buy tickets online and save time standing in lines or we can reach there to see if we can use 2 for 1 offers for the attractions.
Any advice will be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Milan and Lake Como
- 4 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 5 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 6 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 One week in Europe
- 9 Budapest to Kosice
- 10 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 11 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 12 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 13 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 14 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 15 Munich itinerary review
- 16 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 Switzerland in September
- 19 Where to eat in Rome?
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 23 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 24 AMS Car Rental
- 25 Posting Packages from Central Europe
Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?