We are visiting London for 1st week for September. We plan to visit Tower of London, London eye and Buckingham palace during our trip. We are wondering if we should buy tickets for all the attractions online or buy them from ticket office once we reach there?
The reason we are confused is that either we can buy tickets online and save time standing in lines or we can reach there to see if we can use 2 for 1 offers for the attractions.
Any advice will be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Wedding
- 2 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 3 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 4 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 5 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 6 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 7 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 8 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 9 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 10 I may be wrong....
- 11 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 12 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 14 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 15 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 16 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 17 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 18 Trip to Czech Republic, Austria and Italy
- 19 Travel from Florence, Italy to Munich, Germany
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 23 Porto...Questions !
- 24 Tours through Spain and Portugal
- 25 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?