I understand where to get tickets for The Last Supper but where do I get tickets for Bramante's Sacristy without taking an organized tour? Do I just show up? Thanks in advance.
Tickets for Bramante's Sacristy in Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 2 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 3 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 4 venice, italy
- 5 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 6 Home Base in Belgium
- 7 Greece after the Vote
- 8 April in Madrid
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 Big and little towns of Europe
- 11 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 12 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 13 Rocamaxour
- 14 Navigo Decouverte
- 15 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 18 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 21 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 22 Which Florence hotel?
- 23 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 24 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 25 Dordogne prehistoric sites