I understand where to get tickets for The Last Supper but where do I get tickets for Bramante's Sacristy without taking an organized tour? Do I just show up? Thanks in advance.
Tickets for Bramante's Sacristy in Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 2 Transport in Venice
- 3 Kimhe--flamenco
- 4 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 9 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 10 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 11 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 12 St Germain
- 13 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 14 Lakes District UK
- 15 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 17 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 18 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 19 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 20 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 21 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 22 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 23 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 24 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 25 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?