I went to this website to make reservations for G. Borghese. After filling out the form and clicking submit, I got message - "Reservation had been sent".
Is that it? When do you pay? How do you pick up tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 2 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 5 Best airport Car services
- 6 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 7 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 8 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 9 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 10 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 11 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 12 Day in London
- 13 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 14 sim card
- 15 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 16 Lake Garda- Italy
- 17 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 18 European Championship
- 19 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 20 Plan Italy trip
- 21 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 22 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 23 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 24 when you consider that it swivels
- 25 Train from Rome to Naples