I went to this website to make reservations for G. Borghese. After filling out the form and clicking submit, I got message - "Reservation had been sent".
Is that it? When do you pay? How do you pick up tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 2 정선카지노•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 정선카지노
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Train Question
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 14 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 15 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 16 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 17 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 18 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 19 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 22 GPS vs Google Maps
- 23 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 24 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 25 10 nights in France