I went to this website to make reservations for G. Borghese. After filling out the form and clicking submit, I got message - "Reservation had been sent".
Is that it? When do you pay? How do you pick up tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 5 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 6 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 11 First Time Europe Trip
- 12 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 13 Amalfi or Positano
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 16 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 17 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 18 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 19 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 20 Tour or independent
- 21 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 23 Hertz Never Lost
- 24 student in denmark
- 25 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four