I went to this website to make reservations for G. Borghese. After filling out the form and clicking submit, I got message - "Reservation had been sent".
Is that it? When do you pay? How do you pick up tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON@1+800:982:8520 Password ReSet CONTACT Technical SUPP0RT CaRe
- 2 Summer Mountain Retreats
- 3 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 4 Spanish Civil War Tour in Barcelona
- 5 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 6 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 7 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 8 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 9 Rethinking my late September vacation in Madrid/Andalusia – Italy instead?
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Hotels in Turin
- 12 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 13 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 14 Best layover option
- 15 3 months in Bristol
- 16 TR-Croatia and Italy. A bit long but it's all here in one post.
- 17 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 18 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 19 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 20 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 TravelCard vs Oyster
- 23 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 24 Chania or Rhodes Town
- 25 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt