I went to this website to make reservations for G. Borghese. After filling out the form and clicking submit, I got message - "Reservation had been sent".
Is that it? When do you pay? How do you pick up tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Greek islands should I visit
- 2 Which order should I travel
- 3 Which order should I travel
- 4 Which order should I travel
- 5 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 6 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 7 Spain Itinerary Help
- 8 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 9 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 12 Barcelona completely overrated
- 13 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 14 Girona and Besalau
- 15 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 16 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 17 Europe Destination with kids?
- 18 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 19 Cork or Galway?
- 20 Villa near Florence Italy
- 21 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 22 MiFi in Italy
- 23 Villa near Florence Italy
- 24 French lavender and cottages
- 25 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?