I went to this website to make reservations for G. Borghese. After filling out the form and clicking submit, I got message - "Reservation had been sent".
Is that it? When do you pay? How do you pick up tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Electrical Power Conversion
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Douro Valley in January?
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 9 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 10 Switzerland Trip Report 7 Days September End
- 11 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 16 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 19 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 20 Paris to Italy
- 21 Travel from Lisbon to Amsterdam to Boston
- 22 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 23 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 24 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 25 Barcelona alternative