I went to this website to make reservations for G. Borghese. After filling out the form and clicking submit, I got message - "Reservation had been sent".
Is that it? When do you pay? How do you pick up tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 4 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 5 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 Things to do in Brussels
- 11 Madrid airport question
- 12 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 15 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 19 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 20 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Naxos car rental
- 23 Greek Islands (small)
- 24 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 25 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?