Dear friends ...
I started my journey to Crete, Athens, Venice, Pisa, Florence and Rome, 2 weeks ago and tomorrow I will be in Rome, But unfortunately I have spent alot on suveniers and I'm not sure I have enough money or not!
I just wanted to know if anybody knows about the ticket prices for Vatican and Collosum, and any other nice places in Rome? if yes, please tell me how much are these.
and also, please tell me if you have any idea to plan for my 3 ful-day stay in Rome.
waiting for ur reply ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 2 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 5 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 6 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 Hilton CPH no loner
- 9 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 10 travel around Spain
- 11 Scotland Trip Report
- 12 French Wedding
- 13 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 14 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 15 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 16 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 17 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 18 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 19 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 20 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 21 Cornwall UK
- 22 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 23 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 24 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 25 I may be wrong....
Dear friends ...