Dear friends ...
I started my journey to Crete, Athens, Venice, Pisa, Florence and Rome, 2 weeks ago and tomorrow I will be in Rome, But unfortunately I have spent alot on suveniers and I'm not sure I have enough money or not!
I just wanted to know if anybody knows about the ticket prices for Vatican and Collosum, and any other nice places in Rome? if yes, please tell me how much are these.
and also, please tell me if you have any idea to plan for my 3 ful-day stay in Rome.
waiting for ur reply ....
Ticket prices in Rome ...
Dear friends ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 4 Street food in Turkey
- 5 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Three days in Spain
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions