Dear friends ...
I started my journey to Crete, Athens, Venice, Pisa, Florence and Rome, 2 weeks ago and tomorrow I will be in Rome, But unfortunately I have spent alot on suveniers and I'm not sure I have enough money or not!
I just wanted to know if anybody knows about the ticket prices for Vatican and Collosum, and any other nice places in Rome? if yes, please tell me how much are these.
and also, please tell me if you have any idea to plan for my 3 ful-day stay in Rome.
waiting for ur reply ....
Ticket prices in Rome ...
Dear friends ...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 gites de france or agritourism
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 12 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Dresden or Leipzig
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report