In the past we have used the ticket booth to load the carte orange and ticket into the city onto our Navigo cards, mainly because I don't have a chip-pin card. However, I am considering getting one for our upcoming trip, to avoid the line.
My French is so-so -- do the machines have English screens? How difficult is it to get the carte orange and "complement de parcours" ticket to the city loaded?
Is there anything special I need to know? Any idiosyncrasies with the machines?
Do the machines take cash? I'll have enough cash to use it, if I have trouble with the card.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 4 Meteora for older folk
- 5 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 6 Versailles
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 10 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 11 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 12 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 13 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 14 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 15 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 16 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 Athens
- 20 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Liverpool & Beatles port tour