In the past we have used the ticket booth to load the carte orange and ticket into the city onto our Navigo cards, mainly because I don't have a chip-pin card. However, I am considering getting one for our upcoming trip, to avoid the line.
My French is so-so -- do the machines have English screens? How difficult is it to get the carte orange and "complement de parcours" ticket to the city loaded?
Is there anything special I need to know? Any idiosyncrasies with the machines?
Do the machines take cash? I'll have enough cash to use it, if I have trouble with the card.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Itinerary
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 4 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 7 Multi Country car Rental
- 8 London in Winter Report
- 9 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 10 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Couscous
- 14 alcazar question and seville advice
- 15 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 19 driving from London to Lourdes
- 20 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 ATM
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london