In the past we have used the ticket booth to load the carte orange and ticket into the city onto our Navigo cards, mainly because I don't have a chip-pin card. However, I am considering getting one for our upcoming trip, to avoid the line.
My French is so-so -- do the machines have English screens? How difficult is it to get the carte orange and "complement de parcours" ticket to the city loaded?
Is there anything special I need to know? Any idiosyncrasies with the machines?
Do the machines take cash? I'll have enough cash to use it, if I have trouble with the card.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 retruning to US with souveniers
- 2 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 25 Hotels in Turin