I am planning my honeymoon and thinking of going to Ticino region for 4 whole days during the last week of October. I will be coming from Bernese Oberland area. I am weighing in if I will stay in Lugano, Locarno or Ascona or maybe some other area? I will not be driving so I will just be relying on public transportation. I know this is not the best time to go to Switzerland but it is the only time I can go.
Which place do you is the best city/town to stay among the three? I love beautiful scenery and just walking around enjoying the view. I like to be able to have options to go to. Will the ferries and furnicular be operating at that time?
I understand that this is he off season for tourists. Does anybody know if all three places will be quiet and dead during that time or still very interesting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다모아바카라⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 바카라게임⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 15 Versailles
- 16 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon