My husband and I traveled to Spain in October, spending time in Barcelona, Granada and Sevilla. All three of our hotels had fantastic locations, were very comfortable and were all easy on the wallet. We stayed at the Regencia Colon Hotel in Barcelona, Hotel Macia Plaza in Granada and the Hotel Murillo in Sevilla. Check out my brief hotel trip report at http://eatsleeptravel-1.blogspot.com/ to learn more.
Three well-located budget hotels in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 7 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 11 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 20 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice