My husband and I traveled to Spain in October, spending time in Barcelona, Granada and Sevilla. All three of our hotels had fantastic locations, were very comfortable and were all easy on the wallet. We stayed at the Regencia Colon Hotel in Barcelona, Hotel Macia Plaza in Granada and the Hotel Murillo in Sevilla. Check out my brief hotel trip report at http://eatsleeptravel-1.blogspot.com/ to learn more.
Three well-located budget hotels in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 2 UK for 12 days !
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 7 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 10 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 11 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 12 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 16 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 17 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 18 Travel with Teens
- 19 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 Snowboarding in Poland
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary