Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 3 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Luggage sizing
- 6 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 9 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 10 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 11 London during Christmas week
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 14 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 17 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 18 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 19 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 20 Eleanor's Pages
- 21 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 22 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 25 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?