Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Which travel plan?
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 5 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 London at Easter
- 11 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 15 Car in Prague
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 24 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days