Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 2 Cotswolds village base
- 3 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 4 Passport Delays
- 5 Wine tour from Verona?
- 6 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 9 Netherlands Delta Works
- 10 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 11 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 12 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 13 A full week in The Netherlands
- 14 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 20 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 21 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 22 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 23 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 24 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 25 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places