Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 3 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 4 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 5 Europe in December for 10 days
- 6 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 9 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 19 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 20 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 23 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 24 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 25 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily