Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 2 Spanish Music
- 3 Age for booking a hotel?
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 8 Great restaurants in Italy
- 9 Greece after the Vote
- 10 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 11 rail pass
- 12 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 13 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 14 Germany for 3 weeks
- 15 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 16 The Vatican Latest
- 17 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 18 April in Madrid
- 19 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 20 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 21 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 24 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 25 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country