Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: psst....Someone who's just been in WInter, tell me: boots and handbags
- 2 Clear Plastic Handbags..We have to use them at work so...
- 3 Gucci Handbags in Rome
- 4 Vatican Museum Tour and Handbags/Backpacks
- 5 PARIS: scarlett - what about the handbags???
- 6 Ladies- Travel Handbags?
- 7 Hand made leather handbags in Venice - Trinny & Susannah recommendation
- 8 Shopping for YSL/ LV Handbags
- 9 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 10 Paris Handbags
- 11 Which designer handbags come out in Europe before hitting the States?
- 12 VAT in Greece>>Athen (Purchasing of handbags as Tourist)
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 15 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 16 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 17 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 18 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 19 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 20 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 21 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 22 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 23 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 24 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 25 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!