Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 2 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 3 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 4 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 5 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 6 German Wings
- 7 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 8 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 9 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 10 Budapest Favorites
- 11 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 12 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 13 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 14 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 15 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 16 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 In Paris on my own
- 19 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 20 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 21 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 22 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 23 Croatia
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Great Britain Car Tour Help!