Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 4 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 5 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 6 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 10 best time to book accommodation
- 11 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 12 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 13 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 14 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 15 London visit
- 16 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 17 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 18 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 19 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 20 No points in Paris .....
- 21 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 Pompeii train to Naples
- 24 Small group for Colosseum
- 25 Cornwall Trip Addition