Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 2 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 3 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 4 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 5 How to make this adventure work?
- 6 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 11 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 12 I went to Paris in June
- 13 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 14 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 15 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 16 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 17 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 18 where to stay in Germany
- 19 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 20 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 21 Stay away from EF Tours
- 22 Theater in London
- 23 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 24 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 25 Guesthouses in Dublin