Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Rome post cruise visit
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 Paris T A X I
- 4 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 5 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 6 First Trip to Europe
- 7 Globus Tours
- 8 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 9 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 10 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 11 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 12 Central London Hotels
- 13 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 14 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 15 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 16 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 17 Paris Taxi
- 18 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 19 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 20 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 21 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 22 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 23 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 24 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 25 Cornwall or Paris?