Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 First Trip to Europe
- 3 Mum's been to Iceland, or "round Iceland with a cucumber"
- 4 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 5 ITALY
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
- 8 Globus Tours
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 11 Help for San Sebastian
- 12 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 13 3 days in Rome
- 14 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 15 2 Days in Rome
- 16 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 CNN votes Utrecht the worlds best cycling city
- 19 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 20 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 21 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 22 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 24 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 25 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned