Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Brussels
- 2 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 3 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 4 French rental car advice needed
- 5 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 6 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 7 Apartment rental in Dublin
- 8 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 9 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 10 Bus ride to Positano
- 11 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 12 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 13 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 14 Split to Venice. Help!
- 15 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 16 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 17 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 18 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 19 Best way to get to Italy from Greece of vice versa
- 20 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 best way to get to Italy from Greece
- 25 Switzerland - where to for this trip?