Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 2 Hotels in old Rome
- 3 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 4 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 5 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 6 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 7 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 8 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 10 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 11 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 12 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 13 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 14 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 15 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 16 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 17 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 18 France 8 days
- 19 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 20 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 21 milan austria
- 22 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 23 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 24 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 25 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley