Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buying souviners and art
- 2 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 5 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 8 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 9 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 10 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 11 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 12 Positano in high season???
- 13 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 14 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 15 Two days in Dublin
- 16 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 17 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 18 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 19 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 20 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 21 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 22 Tax refund in France
- 23 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 24 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 25 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015