Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 2 2 weeks in Europe
- 3 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 4 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 5 Matisse at Tate
- 6 Ireland Southwest
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 9 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 10 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 12 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 13 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 14 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 15 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 18 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 19 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 20 Istanbul Itinerary
- 21 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 24 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 25 London 2nd time around