Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Where to stay in Rome
- 6 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 7 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 11 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 12 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 13 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 14 Sicily Suggetions
- 15 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 16 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 17 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 18 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 19 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 20 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 23 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 24 London hotel
- 25 From CDG to the Seventh?