Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 biking in France
- 2 Help with France itinerary
- 3 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 4 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 5 Help - road trip from Munich to Bruges
- 6 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 7 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 8 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 9 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 12 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 13 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 14 South of France - recommendations please!
- 15 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 16 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 17 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 18 Sienna at night
- 19 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 20 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 21 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 22 Siena Favorites?
- 23 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 24 Terrorism in Europe
- 25 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como