Planning a trip around the Mediterranean in March '98. Starting in Marrakech to: Fes, Algiers, Cairo, short Nile cruise, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Mikonos, Santorini, Athens. We're travelling alone, middle aged couple. Been to Athens before. Is this too optimistic for 3 weeks? Should we make any substitutions? Should anything be pre-booked?
Three weeks on the Mediterranean
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Which european city?
- 6 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 7 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 8 Italy Countryside
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 French Basque region
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Vegan in Germany?
- 13 VISA question
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 16 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 17 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 20 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 21 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 22 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 23 biking tours in Italy?
- 24 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 25 Bus Tour with a toddler