My husband and I have booked a cottage in Blakeney on the edge of the Forest of Dean for 3 weeks in April 2011 to do some family history research. Any suggestions for must do day trips?
Three weeks in the Forest of Dean.....must do day trips?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Greece
- 2 Royal Opera House question?
- 3 Globus Tours
- 4 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 5 2 full days in Paris
- 6 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 7 3 days in Rome
- 8 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 9 Central London Hotels
- 10 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 11 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 12 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 15 ITALY
- 16 Help with Madrid Location
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 18 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 19 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 22 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 23 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 24 2 Days in Rome
- 25 VENICE, Italy - Hotel Venezia Boscolo to ship cruise terminals