we are planning a three day family vacation in Switzerland in the coming June 2014. A family of 5 people with three kids, ranging from 16 to 8 years. Being on Europe tour twice but left Switzerland, as wanted to visit it with no other country.
Scenic beauty, admiring local culture and enjoying the mountains is what we all are looking for. Interested in staying at two or at the most three location and managing all our trips from those points. We are not museums types.
We also wish to hire a service apartment and not the usual hotels which could give us more freedom and space.
The rail routes and the river cruise are more on our preference list.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 2 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 3 Multi Country car Rental
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Couscous
- 11 alcazar question and seville advice
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 London is it worth it?
- 14 Lisbon
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 Tuscany Itinerary
- 17 driving from London to Lourdes
- 18 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 19 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 22 Places to stop/stay?
- 23 Visit to Sardinia
- 24 ATM
- 25 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london