we are planning a three day family vacation in Switzerland in the coming June 2014. A family of 5 people with three kids, ranging from 16 to 8 years. Being on Europe tour twice but left Switzerland, as wanted to visit it with no other country.
Scenic beauty, admiring local culture and enjoying the mountains is what we all are looking for. Interested in staying at two or at the most three location and managing all our trips from those points. We are not museums types.
We also wish to hire a service apartment and not the usual hotels which could give us more freedom and space.
The rail routes and the river cruise are more on our preference list.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary questions
- 2 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Brugge hotel help
- 15 Old European currency
- 16 Denmark or Sweden?
- 17 Five night Ireland Trip
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 London Hotels
- 21 10 days in Paris and......
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 1 month in Europe
- 25 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)