we are planning a three day family vacation in Switzerland in the coming June 2014. A family of 5 people with three kids, ranging from 16 to 8 years. Being on Europe tour twice but left Switzerland, as wanted to visit it with no other country.
Scenic beauty, admiring local culture and enjoying the mountains is what we all are looking for. Interested in staying at two or at the most three location and managing all our trips from those points. We are not museums types.
We also wish to hire a service apartment and not the usual hotels which could give us more freedom and space.
The rail routes and the river cruise are more on our preference list.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 retruning to US with souveniers
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 10 days in London in early December
- 16 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 23 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 24 Scotland in December
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como