we are planning a three day family vacation in Switzerland in the coming June 2014. A family of 5 people with three kids, ranging from 16 to 8 years. Being on Europe tour twice but left Switzerland, as wanted to visit it with no other country.
Scenic beauty, admiring local culture and enjoying the mountains is what we all are looking for. Interested in staying at two or at the most three location and managing all our trips from those points. We are not museums types.
We also wish to hire a service apartment and not the usual hotels which could give us more freedom and space.
The rail routes and the river cruise are more on our preference list.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian lakes
- 2 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 3 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 4 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 9 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 12 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 13 "Never Mind"
- 14 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 15 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 16 Italian car factory tours
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 23 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 24 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now